What will be the most valuable Rugby League Card

I have never ever seen a 1994 Raper signature card on Ebay. I really don't think 50 would even be available anymore as who knows what happened to most of these ultra rare signature card.

I have never ever seen a 1994 Raper signature card on Ebay. I really don't think 50 would even be available anymore as who knows what happened to most of these ultra rare signature card.
Katrina, nobody knows if the whole 50 were even sent out, they were sent out following the details on the paper slip. there might only be 15 of the out there.
Unless you know somebody at dynamic who could tell you exactly how many there are out there in the public, we will never know.
StaY TUNED AS THERE MAY BE MORE INFO RELEASED ON THESE CARDS IN THE FUTURE.

Well i am really glad that i have this signature card in my collection as when i had the chance to buy it years ago i jumped at it thinking one day it might be worth something. But saying that i really like all DYNAMIC signature cards from 1994 to 1996. For me all the signature cards from start to finish look amazing.

Last edited:
Well i am really glad that i have this signature card in my collection as when i had the chance to buy it years ago i jumped at it thinking one day it might be worth something. But saying that i really like all DYNAMIC signature cards from 1994 to 1996. For me all the signature cards from start to finish look amazing.
If you would like to sell it please let me know, especially if it is number 36.

No my friend, its numbered 58. And yes i know its over the 50 number as everyone on here has seen it and spoken about it before.

No my friend, its numbered 58. And yes i know its over the 50 number as everyone on here has seen it and spoken about it before.
Katrina, I now stand corrected, I always thought there were only 50,
thanks for the update, I will have to remember that in the future.
I would still like to buy 1 if you are thinking of selling.

There were only 50 of these ultra rare signature cards handed out as prizes but for some strange reason Dynamic numbered with certification a few over the magic number "50"? Only they know what happened but i can tell you this, they is no more than a hand few of these rare cards floating around regardless of what number is on the signature card.

Last edited:
There were and still are on 50 of these ultra rare signature cards but for some strange reason Dynamic numbered with certification a few over the magic number "50"? Only they know what happened but i can tell you this, they is no more than a hand few of these rare cards floating around regardless of what number is on the signature card.
thanks for the info.

Not that i am aware of. I actually have a Dynamic members magazine showing a picture of this ultra rare signature card and this magazine also states that only 50 were produced.

Thats great information on this card. Maybe this is why mine is numbered 58/200?

Heres a pic of the flyer from the packs confirming what kenny183 said about there beingn 200.

image.jpg

50 released for the Card Club and another 150 made but not released in packs.......can't understand why Dynamic went bust.

The problem with this Raper card is it is from Dynamic so IMO its over valued due to lack of release / stock control and the liquidation dump on the market. There could be a 1000 out there signed and potentially increasing everyday as it has no unique identifier it's just a common card signed. It can be easily faked and genuine authenticity is very hard to prove, therefor buying it as an investment IMO is a risk to great too take.

What about the signed Milo Immortals card that's one I have never seen for sale.

Ross

I am afraid to say this but that 1994 Johnny Raper signature will never go down in value as Dragons fans around the globe would die to have one in there collection's and yes who really knows how many are out there? But for me and most other collectors out there this does not really effect the over all collector's value nor the look of this card. If you have collected Dynamic signature cards in the past you can easily tell if its a fake just by the way Dynamic numbered their signature cards. Anyway its an amazing card and i am very certain it will be even harder to find in another 10 years time.

50 released for the Card Club and another 150 made but not released in packs.......can't understand why Dynamic went bust.

The problem with this Raper card is it is from Dynamic so IMO its over valued due to lack of release / stock control and the liquidation dump on the market. There could be a 1000 out there signed and potentially increasing everyday as it has no unique identifier it's just a common card signed. It can be easily faked and genuine authenticity is very hard to prove, therefor buying it as an investment IMO is a risk to great too take.

What about the signed Milo Immortals card that's one I have never seen for sale.

Ross
The authenticity with the card like a lot of Dynamic cards is with the letter. If there is no letter you shouldn't even look to buy it. Like the 1994 supporter choice cards and the 1996 MVP there have been a lot of fake cards floating around so you only go for the ones with the letter.

Yes correct. This ultra rare Raper signature card if it has the certificate of authenticity will only go up and up in value over time. And you can always tell a fake certificate over a real authentic certificate.

So what do people think it's worth?

Yes correct. This ultra rare Raper signature card if it has the certificate of authenticity will only go up and up in value over time. And you can always tell a fake certificate over a real authentic certificate.

How do you tell a fake from a real Dynamic COA?

Back
Top Bottom