What to do with all the base cards?

adza83

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Adam
Hi all,

Have been sorting through my collection to clear some room and am now have a huge amount of unwanted base cards, which I've placed in 400 count cardboard storage boxes. Am just wondering what others do with their unwanted base cards?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Have been sorting through my collection to clear some room and am now have a huge amount of unwanted base cards, which I've placed in 400 count cardboard storage boxes. Am just wondering what others do with their unwanted base cards?

Thanks.

I put em in my spokes to make my Malvern Star sound like motorbike ;)

Hi all,

Thanks.

I can find a home for some along the same lines. My wife & daughter work in child care and that's where all my excess NRL & NFL base cards go. If you can spare any I'm happy to pay for postage.
Cheers, Muzza.

I can find a home for some along the same lines. My wife & daughter work in child care and that's where all my excess NRL & NFL base cards go. If you can spare any I'm happy to pay for postage.
Cheers, Muzza.

Yeah Muzza, no worries at all mate, happy for them to go to a good home. I've got them in 400 count cardboard storage boxes and got a quote at the post office today of $16.70 to have them sent in a 5kg satchel. Let me know if you want them.
Cheers, Adam.

Hey Adam,

Thanks mate, I'll take 'em off your hands for sure. If anybody else wants any that's OK but I'm happy to take the lot.
Let me know what ya think and I can Paypal the postage.

Cheers, Muzza.

Hey Adam,

Thanks mate, I'll take 'em off your hands for sure. If anybody else wants any that's OK but I'm happy to take the lot.
Let me know what ya think and I can Paypal the postage.

Cheers, Muzza.
No worries mate, I'll shoot you a PM.

I love base.... it might seem silly but i love sorting through mixed lots of cards! There is always someone to take base off ya hands!
I'm just waiting for some more storage boxes to arrive so I can sort some more lots and can let you know once done.

Back
Top Bottom