What Song Are You Listening To Right Now

Gawd I love this song one of the greatest ever. Everytime I put my ipod on shuffle and this comes up I can't skip it.

---------- Post added 09-08-2011 at 06:42 PM ----------

hey mate never heard of anno domini before just had a listen there pretty sick do you no if they have and gigs coming up

cheers
jono

They are playing bastardfest on september 10th, Sando hotel in newtown. Huge lineup headlined by psycroptic. About $30 and goes all day, should be good

They are playing bastardfest on september 10th, Sando hotel in newtown. Huge lineup headlined by psycroptic. About $30 and goes all day, should be good[/QUOTe

cheers man ive got the boomers game just down the road illhave to drop by and check it out you going to be there mate?

jono

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 07:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

They are playing bastardfest on september 10th, Sando hotel in newtown. Huge lineup headlined by psycroptic. About $30 and goes all day, should be good

actually the 10th is the saturday i might try make this sounds a decent line up

They are playing bastardfest on september 10th, Sando hotel in newtown. Huge lineup headlined by psycroptic. About $30 and goes all day, should be good[/QUOTe

cheers man ive got the boomers game just down the road illhave to drop by and check it out you going to be there mate?

jono

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 07:27 PM ----------

---------- Post added 07-09-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

actually the 10th is the saturday i might try make this sounds a decent line up

i will be there from midday onwards to midnight.

Back
Top Bottom