What I've picked up lately..

Mr Kevin Garnett

Garnett's #1 Fan!
#'d to 49

Refractor #'d to 249

GU

Cool Roundball GU. Much larger than I thought it would be.

Dual Warmup and game worn GU

Dirk and KG Dual

SP SIgnatures for my set

Not a fan of the sticker auto. But not a bad pick up for $28

Sp Authentic Auto

Short Printed Auto. Nice full autograph

Exquisite GU

Rainbow Collection #'d to 10. Much better in hand than the scan.

Exquisite Auto

Another Exquisite Auto.

Another Exquisite GU. 2 Colors

My First printing plate ever!

My 2nd Printing plate

Another Exquisite Auto

Clearcut auto #'d to 10

Exquisite Scripted Swatches (2 colors)

My 2nd Jordan RC. I've been looking for a MJ with a low grading for about a year now. Finally managed to pick one up.

Gave it to my little brother for his Christmas present. He was over the moon.

My second Letterman type card. Scan doesnt show the card very well. I like my other one better though.

Last but not least the best card of the lot.
Truely the hottest card in my collection and probably in Australia

The one and only:

Jessica Alba Auto! Benny start drooling!

Nice work Dude....the basketball cards are ok ...but that Alba auto....awesome.

She is so hot

Nice lot indeed. Where do you pick them all up from? Just ebay? Or somewhere else?

Ahh the joys of paid employment little bud ;-)

Great to see the Garnett collection still going hard and evolving too. Some fantastic cards there Timmy boy. How close are you to the SP auto set now??

Wow some amazing pickups.....the KG's are good but tha Alba...wow!

some truely amazing cards .must be proud of quite a few of those cards and printing plates.your collection must be looking unreal now.thanks for sharing and keep sharing with us people who can only dream of cards like that
tony

damn that is a huge mailday for ya KG pc. So many great looking cards it hard to pick a favourite but it is hard to go past the KG Exquisite Scripted Swatches (one of my favourite sets) and the By The Letter card is outstanding would love to have one in my collection. The 1st of the exquisite auto patch cards has an awesome looking patch. The D.Rob has a real nice auto also (very crisp and clean), Well done on some great mail.

Nice lot indeed. Where do you pick them all up from? Just ebay? Or somewhere else?

Some of the lower priced cards I traded for. But mostly from eBay.

Great to see the Garnett collection still going hard and evolving too. Some fantastic cards there Timmy boy. How close are you to the SP auto set now??

I think I still need about 30 cards to finish the set. I still have to pick up the expensive one's ie Bird, Jordan, Lebron, Wade, Carmelo.

I am also finding it hard to find the unknown players because no ones lists them on eBay!

Thanks everyone for the positive comments/feedback.

dammit man do you gotta make me jealous and feel such an inferior KG collector? LOL I got excited over my KG/Melo dual patch but after seeing thos egreta autos patches, exquisites, printing plates... I'm just... amazed awesome pickups matey!

Fark Timmy, just something you've picked up lately???

Some MASSIVE cards there, like 4 clr Exquisite, the MJ RC, love the Tri-Cut Auto with Amare & AK-47! The Alba looks cool. Could have had a better "action" shot in it tho....

Great stuff, ur PC is boomin' bro!

Thanks Wolves...

Do you have any KG cards that you don't need? Commons or GU??

I like the All Star Staples Threads card you have.

Do you need a 95 topps KG RC graded by BGS9.5 ??

Ha Ha a graded RC would be nice.... but I only have commons and insert doubles no GU or anything that might compare in value.