What Are You Watching On Ebay?

You buy it of course! Sweet card, It sucks when you miss something you really love! I had an offer in on a penny I really wanted for 650, didn't get it sold to someone else for 800 and I feel so empty inside:(! Moral is if you love it and you CAN afford it you should get it, if you cant afford it you just accept it... seems much easier to accept if its out of your control:)!

Good luck and I hope to see it in one of your maildays soon:thumbsup:!

You buy it of course! Sweet card, It sucks when you miss something you really love! I had an offer in on a penny I really wanted for 650, didn't get it sold to someone else for 800 and I feel so empty inside:(! Moral is if you love it and you CAN afford it you should get it, if you cant afford it you just accept it... seems much easier to accept if its out of your control:)!

Good luck and I hope to see it in one of your maildays soon:thumbsup:!

Ain't that the truth! Missed out on the Spectra 1/1 Payton above trying to get it for a lower price :cry:
Should have just binned it for $500 instead I offered $350 and missed it by $50 to someone else :mad:

Part of me hates that they used a sticker in National Treasures though haha I mean, Crusade, Majestic Marks, nice on card auto...National Treasures Platinum 1/1, sticker...say what?
I bypassed the Payton in this set for that exact reason. I absolutely despise sticker autos especially in high end products. We're taking $500 a box product with fugging sticker autos! Is Panini serious?

I bypassed the Payton in this set for that exact reason. I absolutely despise sticker autos especially in high end products. We're taking $500 a box product with fugging sticker autos! Is Panini serious?

Yeah...I was appalled when I watched a break on opening night and saw a sticker auto! And even more appalled when I saw Kyle was a sticker...I'll have to decide on this card whether I can look past the sticker. If it were an auction, I'd likely win it and I'm tipping it could even be half that price...but the BIN? Hmmm...

Yeah...I was appalled when I watched a break on opening night and saw a sticker auto! And even more appalled when I saw Kyle was a sticker...I'll have to decide on this card whether I can look past the sticker. If it were an auction, I'd likely win it and I'm tipping it could even be half that price...but the BIN? Hmmm...

It disgusts me that people still break boxes of it. I want to pimp slap anyone who breaks it as it just gives Panini reason to keep pumping the shyte out. It's got me raging lol

Yeah it comes down to if you can handle looking at it, let's be honest would anyone else pay that for it? I reckon if anything wait until he drops price or auctions it.

you know what's heartbreaking? Looking through completed listings and seeing a card you've wanted that ended a couple weeks ago. The reason I never saw it is that Aminu's name wasn't in the listing. I would of gladly paid the price it went for :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-Panin...Wall-Favors-Cousins-Hayward-1-1-/231305753429

I totally hate that...and I have also seen the same thing, but because the seller has set their listings privacy to something so US only, that even searching for stuff via ebay.com doesn't pick it up because I'm registered Australian...this luckily doesn't happen often, but man is that annoying...

Feel for you missing that card!!

you know what's heartbreaking? Looking through completed listings and seeing a card you've wanted that ended a couple weeks ago. The reason I never saw it is that Aminu's name wasn't in the listing. I would of gladly paid the price it went for :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12-13-Panin...Wall-Favors-Cousins-Hayward-1-1-/231305753429

A 12-13 Select Gold Kenneth Faried auto /10 listed BIN $40. It sold so fast I didn't even get to see it until I was scrolling through sold listings a few weeks later. Haven't seen another one (not graded) since!

Also have 2 cards left in my In Flight Prizm #/25 set chase, Michael Kidd Gilchrist listed and sold for $0.99 because it didn't have "Select" "In Flight" or "Prizm" in the title. The only one to appear in over 12 months!

A 12-13 Select Gold Kenneth Faried auto /10 listed BIN $40. It sold so fast I didn't even get to see it until I was scrolling through sold listings a few weeks later. Haven't seen another one (not graded) since!

Also have 2 cards left in my In Flight Prizm #/25 set chase, Michael Kidd Gilchrist listed and sold for $0.99 because it didn't have "Select" "In Flight" or "Prizm" in the title. The only one to appear in over 12 months!

I always search title and description. Maybe that will help with the 2nd issue? Does mean you might have a bit more scrolling initially, but I search daily so have mine set on "listed within 2 days", which cuts out alot of the doubling up.

Yeah I have notifications set on my phone to go off when something im after appears. he actually had the title was "12 13 Michael Kidd Gilchrist insert" & I have a number of searches such as the set name, set name + prizm etc incase one doesnt pick them up. aside from 12 months of looking at MKG's cards theres not much else that would have caught that one I'm afraid!

Yeah I have notifications set on my phone to go off when something im after appears. he actually had the title was "12 13 Michael Kidd Gilchrist insert" & I have a number of searches such as the set name, set name + prizm etc incase one doesnt pick them up. aside from 12 months of looking at MKG's cards theres not much else that would have caught that one I'm afraid!

So annoying. I used to also do a "Kover" search...cause the number of tools that spelt "Korver" wrong throughout their listing was uncanny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom