What Are You Watching On Ebay?

Apart from a few Butler cards i'm not watching any other Basketball cards.

Mostly watching Lost cards. Gotta get me a Sun AUTO!

One of mine http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_500wt_1154, been watching what these have ended for over past few weeks

Ive been looking at that one too for my studio Masterstrokes, I'm worried they will all have sold soon but they keep selling for so much and the cheapest one I saw I was away for. Fingers crossed I can win one soon.

They Masterstrokes are great cards considering the way they look and the Autos are on card. :)

Also watching the Aussie dollar value plummet, which means everything is more expensive by the day.

Bloody oath, glad i paid for a few bigger items last week, still got 2 i need to pay for but got some paypal in US funds now. Might need to scale back a bit.

Amazed at how much +10% makes a difference :lol: especially with paypal

http://cgi.ebay.com/07-Chronology-s...ViewItem&pt=US_Basketball&hash=item335d4e838e

tempted...what does everyone think of price for stickers

:
Not bad price IMO, this one has a nicer auto though! Bam bam got into your cards yet? lol

true, as soon as one sold they all hit the bay...which is quite annoying cos i won one already and i paid more than the one that just sold...i really need to calm down...he'll have a heap of autos popping up now because of panini so i should just wait!

and hell no bam is an OUTSIDE dog!

:lol: INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS $25 :lol:

hahaha should i make another thread?:lol:

:

true, as soon as one sold they all hit the bay...which is quite annoying cos i won one already and i paid more than the one that just sold...i really need to calm down...he'll have a heap of autos popping up now because of panini so i should just wait!

this went cheap

2009-10 TIMELESS TREASURES SCOTTIE PIPPEN AUTO 16/25 - eBay (item 350355838291 end time May-18-10 06:50:41 PDT)

---------- Post added 23-05-2010 at 10:21 AM ----------

CARLOS BOOZER AWESOME 4 COLOR JERSEY #16/25 - eBay (item 290437869648 end time May-29-10 14:00:44 PDT)

wonder where the swatch is from on this patch card

Currently i am not watching a Basketball card, but a card from the hottest athlete on the planet:
2010 BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR STEPHEN STRASBURG 1/1 - eBay (item 190398394834 end time May-29-10 18:18:34 PDT)

1477 users have this card on their watchlist ! Thats about 20 times of what the most watched MJ has to offer right now ! All out sensational and i hadnt even heard of the name before yesterday.

With the auction still running for 6 days+ this is undoubtedly the most popular card on eBay since a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom