What Are You Watching On Ebay?

Ahhh ok well $7500us was some pretty nice coin I guess and you can't Blair him for grabbing it but the on seller will probably triple his money. Win for ect one I guess.

was watching a blake griffin 3 colored patch /25 for a few days on an off.becketts value 250.it sat on 25 dollars us for ages.with about 30 seconds to go i bid 60 us,thinking this will go way past my bid.i won it for 26 us.has his cards lost interest or are most people aware of beckett prices are over priced.there are still many bargins out there.

Hey,

I recently updated my ebay app, since then ive been experiencing issues with international shipping costs, eg:before i was able to bid on seller probestein now im unable to do nothing at all.

Also ive spoken to US sellers and on my end i have (one) shipping price and he has another. Ive seen as much as $240 for shipping and the seller was (loling)

Anyone else having issues?

Probestein is a funny one for me because i can only ever bid on certain cards and then his other card auctions say he doesn't ship outside the U.S... so weird...

Back
Top Bottom