What Are You Watching On Ebay?

Currently i am not watching a Basketball card, but a card from the hottest athlete on the planet:
2010 BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR STEPHEN STRASBURG 1/1 - eBay (item 190398394834 end time May-29-10 18:18:34 PDT)

1477 users have this card on their watchlist ! Thats about 20 times of what the most watched MJ has to offer right now ! All out sensational and i hadnt even heard of the name before yesterday.

With the auction still running for 6 days+ this is undoubtedly the most popular card on eBay since a very long time.

Damn, gold refractors for him are 500+ and auto over $2000

What makes him so special atm, rookie ??

Currently i am not watching a Basketball card, but a card from the hottest athlete on the planet:
2010 BOWMAN CHROME SUPERFRACTOR STEPHEN STRASBURG 1/1 - eBay (item 190398394834 end time May-29-10 18:18:34 PDT)

1477 users have this card on their watchlist ! Thats about 20 times of what the most watched MJ has to offer right now ! All out sensational and i hadnt even heard of the name before yesterday.

With the auction still running for 6 days+ this is undoubtedly the most popular card on eBay since a very long time.

Damn, gold refractors for him are 500+ and auto over $2000

What makes him so special atm, rookie ??

Still trying to find that out. He hasnt even played a game in the Majors. Is about to make his debut over the next months.

He has a 103 mph fastball, which is the fastest clocked for a 21 year old ever. Here is an interesting article about the young man:
The Marketing Power of Stephen Strasburg

Anyway. Have not seen an item watched by nearly 1500 people (after 3 days) in years on eBay. Usually its Basketball (led by MJ) in command. This time a 21 year old baseball prospect takes the pole position. Sensational.

Woo hoo! I have gotten my watched items down to the high 70s....

Gutted though, I search every day (both automatically with emails and manually throughout the day) and a Tag I needed was listed and sold on 'best offer' in the space of a few hours today... I never even saw it...

Woo hoo! I have gotten my watched items down to the high 70s....

Gutted though, I search every day (both automatically with emails and manually throughout the day) and a Tag I needed was listed and sold on 'best offer' in the space of a few hours today... I never even saw it...

They seem to be a set everyone is after! I'm just working out a trade for one that was sold a few days ago that I wanted.

Which one was sold that quickly?

It was a bunch of bums, with Redick on it.

Which one have you arranged to get...?

There was one listed with George hill a week ago or so and the other I'm chasing is the celtics one. They've been going at crazy prices, so hopefully they are interested in a card/cash deal for it wont cost me as much!

Haven't seen the one with Reddick listed on it ever! He has some collectors willing to pay crazy prices for him, so doesn't surprise me a bit!

There was one listed with George hill a week ago or so and the other I'm chasing is the celtics one. They've been going at crazy prices, so hopefully they are interested in a card/cash deal for it wont cost me as much!

Haven't seen the one with Reddick listed on it ever! He has some collectors willing to pay crazy prices for him, so doesn't surprise me a bit!

Yeah the George Hill one went for too much (plus he wanted $17 for international postage)....

I've previously been outbid on the Redick one for $44+, this one sold on best offer for like $39.95 within a few hours... so it was more like 'first offer'...

Yeah the George Hill one went for too much (plus he wanted $17 for international postage)....

I've previously been outbid on the Redick one for $44+, this one sold on best offer for like $39.95 within a few hours... so it was more like 'first offer'...

The price the Hill one went for is absoloutely crazy! Even 44 for reddick seems farfetched lol

i'll need to get the links, but the main ones i guess u can say im watching are:

2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Kevin Durant #/10
2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Elton Brand #ed/10
2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Kevin Garnett #ed/10

2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED Dwight Howard #ed/40

04-05 Sweet Sigs Parellel Position #61 Carlos Boozer /4 - eBay (item 360264626093 end time May-25-10 13:03:22 PDT)

hmmm ending soon, dunno if its worth the purchase, fleer bankruptcy sale and not #'d, might pass.

---------- Post added 25-05-2010 at 07:31 PM ----------

i'll need to get the links, but the main ones i guess u can say im watching are:

2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Kevin Durant #/10
2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Elton Brand #ed/10
2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS GREEN Kevin Garnett #ed/10

2008-09 Skybox Metal Universe PRECIOUS METAL GEMS RED Dwight Howard #ed/40
bit of coin in those bad boys

jesus christ who the hell is this guy!!

i just googled him and read that article link...dude sounds fricken awesome, compare it to lebron playing in college now with the skills he has but not have played in NBA, just total dominance, might be good to watch

So is it his first card released? I can see now if thats the case why it would be fetching so much. A 1/1 RC and his first released

Managed to get my watchlist down to under 60 now... but man I am addicted right now!!! I am waiting for 13 cards to arrive, every single one #/10 or less... and watching a whole bunch more. Damn you Timeless Treasures...

Back
Top Bottom