What Are You Watching On Ebay?

I cant tell, It sure looks like a sticker but theres no hologram reflection so I am not sure. It does state on card in the description.

Having said that pretty crappy to have an on card auto look like a sticker auto!
It's not a sticker. Just the design makes it look like it is. Not the best move!

Guess he can put what he wants on it. Really nice card. French guy on BO used to own it.

Sure can, but if he ever wants a chance to sell it, you're his guy......and if someone cops shit for supposedly low balling then if someone has an exhorbitantly high price on something KNOWING a specific person will want it shouldn't they cop some shit too? Tough part of this hobby.

Sure can, but if he ever wants a chance to sell it, you're his guy......and if someone cops s*** for supposedly low balling then if someone has an exhorbitantly high price on something KNOWING a specific person will want it shouldn't they cop some s*** too? Tough part of this hobby.
It is. But no one has a right to own a specific card. He may well get the offer he's after. With the exchange rate as it is he won't be getting an offer from me!

Yeah I am really thinking about putting myself on a cardboard ban. Its at the point were all the excitement is completely sucked out of the hobby for me because everything I want is pretty much out of reach:(!

I put some $ in COMC and have grabbed a few bargains, I might send that lot home soon to console myself, might be great big reduction in volume for a while

*sigh* unfortunately this has been very common on almost all Lamar Odom auctions over the last week.

image.png

Back
Top Bottom