Westbrook Shooting Shirt ... (2nd Mailday In a week!)

SpriteAllNight33

Collecting Sports History
Real Name
Rob
eBay User
SpriteAllNight33
I should of put this with my last mailday, but It hadn't arrived yet !

This one goes out to Mr. HairyAngryFella ... It pays to have friends In the hobby ! Keep that In mind ! Be friendly to each other people !

So Graeme won this. But he needed the money for his up coming AMAZING vacation. (Which you should all ask him about. I'm totally jealous.) He wanted the shirt, but knew he needed the money more. So, I gave him a little extra. A convenience fee really. And the shirt was shipped to me instead. ... I had actually planned on buying this. But then I went all out on the KG jersey instead ! ... So I really lucked out for once & helped us both out ! :lol:

I live In Tulsa, Oklahoma. I love OKC. I think Westbrook Is amazing. Him and D Rose are the 2 most athletic point guards the NBA has ever seen. With out a doubt. I love his passion and his aggresive nature. Very fiery. Westbrook Is almost a freak of nature. The way he plays, I sure hope he doesn't get injured. He throws his body all over the place. Like D Wade, D Rose, Rondo ... It seems like these guys blows their knee's out now from being SO athletic and SO explosive. So, I sure hope he stays healthy. And I'd LOVE for OKC to win a Championship ... But there's no way this year. Miami Is gonna stomp on OKC like a drum. Beat them like they stole something. Light them up like Christmas time. (OKC hasn't changed much from last year. It's a simple game. You can NOT win a Championship with jump shots. They have the tallest guy In the league and don't even use him. Ibaka scores as well, but basically ALL jump shots. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: You HAVE to score inside against Miami to win. And they don't.) Miami & Lay-Bron are just amazing. And WILL win the Championship again. ... I think In 20 years, we'll look back on LeBron and be amazed. We've never seen anything like him before. I honestly put his body beside Muhammad Ali & Bo Jackson.

So anyway, here It Is ... From the All Star weekend. East vs West shooting stars competition ... West lost, but oh well ! ... I think shooting shirts are awesome. :thumbsup:

1-3_zps366bedde.jpg

2-4_zpsc1c4145d.jpg

3-3_zps8a6676a4.jpg

4-3_zpsb874c4a3.jpg

... Man I miss the old tags ! Totally don't like these ... So PLAIN. No team logo tag. No Reebok or Nike tag. :thumbsdown:

RW2_zpsbe5ea0ad.jpg

IMG_6101_zps969cae9b.jpg

... I still have the All Star weekend recorded on my TV, so It's pretty cool being able to watch It & get good pictures of him wearing It !

Now I am BROKE. :rofl: ... So I'll list another Mailday next year ! :rofl:

Thanks guys !

Changed my mind... I want it... :p

Looks good mate, and glad you're happy to have it. I have to stop trying to spend my money on things I don't need, but glad this worked out for both of us!

Well, I'll have to charge you triple what I paid. ;) ... It even smells like OKC, so that bumps It up, right !?! :thumbsup:

Stop spending ! :rofl:

Great bit of memorabilia there - yes, you need an inside scorer to bother Miami. Make a run for Big Al or Scola if they have anything left to give up!

Great bit of memorabilia there - yes, you need an inside scorer to bother Miami. Make a run for Big Al or Scola if they have anything left to give up!

You know, I think Pau Gasol, Lamarcus Aldridge, Marc Gasol, (Big Al & Scola would be great too) even Z-bo, Dirk !, Brook Lopez, Noah would be great for them. They just need a big man down low who can do big man things. No jump shots. BIG matters. (Recently Lakers with Gasol & Bynum. The league Is small now. Athleticism rules the league.) Obviously Miami knows they need a big man too. Their semi big men are VERY active, so they can sort of get away with It for right now. But If they get a real big man down low before OKC does, then that's probably a dynasty. No one can stop LeBron, Miami (or who ever he'll play with) will make sure 'ol Lay-Bron keeps winning.

Back
Top Bottom