were will kobe end up on the all time total points leaders board?

were will kobe end up on the all time total points leaders board?

• 1st

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 2nd

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • 3rd

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • 4th

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 5th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3rd. and well deserved. bit of a knob, but i dont watch him for his personality. agree with others tho that kareem's record may just stand forever...

Probably as valid as Jordan would have scored 50K points if he didn't retire at the peak of his powers.
That's irrelevant for 2 reasons.

1) He DID retire and he didn't get 50k
2) MJ retiring has nothing to do with Kobe, If Kobe has had more longevity in the league than MJ then good for him.

If that's going to be the rebuttal I don't think we will need to worry about the Kobe lovers it'll be the MJ fan-boys that we need to worry about.

I can see him retiring almost straight away after passing MJ... Unfortunately I think he will pass MJ....

He has already played more games than Jordan for 2K less points. The Lakers can buy as many rings as they want, it wont make Kobe better than Jordan.

If that's going to be the rebuttal I don't think we will need to worry about the Kobe lovers it'll be the MJ fan-boys that we need to worry about.

The facts are lovely ammunition :) I tend to side with the MJ camp, I grew up watching him and I didn't just see some random YouTube highlights.

The facts are lovely ammunition :) I tend to side with the MJ camp, I grew up watching him and I didn't just see some random YouTube highlights.
Ahhh see you you're too bias. I for one Hate Kobe and never watched MJ. So I just like to play devil advocate in the whole MJ/Kobe argument lol

Ahhh see you you're too bias. I for one Hate Kobe and never watched MJ. So I just like to play devil advocate in the whole MJ/Kobe argument lol

I get that mate, I just grew up watching Jordan (but mainly Mullin :)) and I watched Kobe from the start as well. Its easy for me to say who had the bigger impact based on what I saw.

I get that mate, I just grew up watching Jordan (but mainly Mullin :)) and I watched Kobe from the start as well. Its easy for me to say who had the bigger impact based on what I saw.
I completely understand. I will argue Black and Blue that LeBron is better than MJ & Kobe ;)

I completely understand. I will argue Black and Blue that LeBron is better than MJ & Kobe ;)

Haha LeBron is a hard one! If he gets 5 or 6 rings it would be pretty hard not to have him on at least even keel if not higher than MJ! LeBron is now in the prime of his career, anything could happen with that blokes talent.

He'll surpass Wilt before the regular season ends and around mid-season next year.

I think he can be #1 if he plays 4 more season after this one... Off course all this will depend if he stays healthy...

And I think he will go for it... And why not??? ;)

Being he was the youngest ever player to reach the 30k mark and think it's highly plausible for him to take the number 1 spot is he does continue to play at a high level without any serious injury. That being said, I agree with most that I dislike the dude due to his attitude, but in recent years I can't help but respect his game, and in the smallest possible way, I think I may even root for him to may a push up the all time ladder (it's sick, I know).

Is it next season that Kobe's contracts contract is finished?? The way he is looking this year he could play another 3 after this year if he doesn't get injured. He's basically a jump shooter these days which is not overly taxing. 3rd is most likely.

He's on pace to finish with 31,500 this season...

If he plays for 4 more season after this one, here's how I see it:
2013-14 = 2,000
2014-15 = 1,900
2015-16 = 1,800
2016-17 = 1,700

Thats another 7,400 + 31,500 = 38,900...

I really believe that this is on his mind for a long time now...

Back
Top Bottom