We're the Eagles....

Ja$e

To infinity and beyond...
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
jvalles69
The biggest heart I have ever seen in the modern age of this game! 9 goals down in the 3rd and to win by 3 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon all the Perth boys show some support for the boys from the West! :D

Kerr, Cousins, Fletcher, Embley, Hunter... the list goes on showing what these boys are capable of!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still litereally shaking form that game!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

What an amazing comeback!!

Awesome stuff......

Cheers
Matt
(Swans Supporter)

Holy Fukin Shit :)
i watched the whole game and that is one of the most amazing things ive seen in AFL. 54 points down 14 minutes in the 3rd. Embleys goals, nicoski and hunters were all bloody brilliant and DANIEL KERR take a bow.
Kerr and Cousins destroyed them in the 2nd half.

WOW, i tipped the eagles and that was great to watch. I hate Geelong and they will be killed after this :lol: . Mark Thompson is the biggets loser in the AFL.
AFL footy doesnt get much better than that. :D

congrats WC, probally your best victory in your short history!

yeah yeah yeah! Good on ya boys! Who said that Judd carries us?? Show ya face here! :) Geelong is definitely shot for the season.... EAGLES EAGLES EAGLES!

Who said that Judd carries us

Just a cog in the most powerful weapon in the universe!!!!!!! :D

As you can see I'm getting quite carried away, hands still shaking! :p

the only highlight for the cats were those two massive hits in the first qter they were HUGE.
Ablett with a massive hip and shoulder and Mooney slamming Hunter into the dug out. ;)

we dont have one cat supporter on this site which is a bit weird!

:) I have been following it live on afl.com.au the only way I can keep up with the Eagles these days! Brilliant win! Reckon they have found the toughness to finally win the flag this year after falling away at the business end the last few years... who are we gonna spank next week? lol

wicked! a percentage booster coming up! any chance we can tie Greg Williams between the goal posts and use him for kicking practice? ;)

Great work WCE saved my tipping :) lol Can I just say though (and im sure I'll get jumped on) although ben cousins is a ball magnet his disposal is woeful, also ling may be the worst kick in the league. GO PIES TONIGHT

Shoes said:
Great work WCE saved my tipping :) lol Can I just say though (and im sure I'll get jumped on) although ben cousins is a ball magnet his disposal is woeful, also ling may be the worst kick in the league. GO PIES TONIGHT

I am a WCE supporter and i agree with you Shoes.....Why TF does he always kick it around his body like a RETARD !!! Even when he is running straight he runs away from his target and then kick the ball around his body......So frustrating !!!

Richo said:
I am a WCE supporter and i agree with you Shoes.....Why TF does he always kick it around his body like a RETARD !!! Even when he is running straight he runs away from his target and then kick the ball around his body......So frustrating !!!

Wow richo, cant believe a wce supporter agrees with what I said but it is so true glad you can see it also, Im not sure if hes done it since the start of his career but its a terrible habit and he gets smothered more than any player in the league, dont get me wrong not sayin hes a bad player in fact hes a champ (and won me $400 brownlow) but he needs to see a kicking coach. Great fightback anyway when geelong hit the front again after being headed I thought that was it, but great heart shown by the Weagles.... lets hope the pies smash the lions tonight :) GO THE SWAN!!!

Shoes - YES, he has done it all his career...the annoying thing is that he CAN hit a man on the chest when he kicks normally but for some reason he doesn't do this much......I don't get it ?!? Great gutsy player but just imagine how much BETTER he could be if his disposals were like Judd's or Buckley's !!!

Back
Top Bottom