We're the Eagles....

well... on paper i'd say yes.. but on the field, i'd say we're doomed.. our forward line is what lets us down.. we rely too much on a player like lloyd to be our forward option and provide us with goals.. lloyd actually creates alot of goals too and we miss that.. we've never had a real replacement for him, as no one else can give us what lloyd does.. in saying that we'd still be a bad team, but we'd be averaging a few more points than we are now..

calrton are a bad side too.. and i dont see geelong/port adelaide getting much better.. so it might be a close finish between all those teams..

i know we should sneak a win here and there, but i honestly don't see us winning another game...

Mate I just watched the Roo's play.....they are my 2nd side you could say (after WCE) and I am p*ssed off they let that game go......they had it and then just stopped :shock: :mad:

Well done on the thread JV. A game to give you the shakes alright, I had them too at the end. :D Good to know I wasn't totally crazy to think we had some chance right throughout the day :lol:

NO JUDD, NO WORRIES ;) :cool:

Let's just say he likes the ladies, and has so for a long time! She has put up with a tremendous amount of shit. And my source is a friend who is a sports journalist for channel 10.

Back
Top Bottom