WCE Collection for Sale ( Scan Heavy )

Hey Guys,
i havn't had a mailday in a while, i picked these up of a member here (absolute champ )

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

i was after this one for over a year, pretty stoked, picked it up for a great price :

PDP29  Dynasty Matt Rosa #16 2005.jpg

and this one for the Nic Nat collection

P147 TC Prize Card Nic Nat 2010.jpg

thanks for looking guys:thumbsup:

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

PDP29  Dynasty Matt Rosa #16 2005.jpg

P147 TC Prize Card Nic Nat 2010.jpg

to be honest, i'm not sure, iv'e seen them on Ebay go for anything between $45 and $150, at a guess you'll pay about $50 - $90.

you could say the same for a few players Apple Frits, and the masses set the prices, so is he over price, or, is the green eyed monster in your way, i'm sure all the cards for the team you support are very reasonable priced, and i don't know another player that can make taking a dump look ****ing spectacular

what r you on about mate?
i just said that the whole team set of prize cards is 100 bucks at cardzone and everyoner knows how stupidly over priced he(the owner of card zone) is with his prices on cards so 45-150 for one card when the whole set is 100, id go for the whole set

ive seen at other places the eagle prize team set for $75

well, i'd buy em then, i've seen bombers set go for over $200 and Richmonds at $180, so going on that i'd buy em up, i've already got a few sets, the prize cards are funny ones, there a guy offering $75 per card, going on that even $150 for the set is a good price, so again $100 for the sets still a pretty good price, and i'm yet to see any of the 3 cards sets go for under $130 and that was Port, i know myself i don't mind paying $90 - $100 just for the Nic Nat, so if ya could give me a link to any Eagles Set going for under $100, it will be sold

maybe that price for 2011 prize card about 2-3 months ago
now a days the 2011 prize cards go for 30-50 each(more on ebay tho) and they were single cards not full sets like previous years
i got 2010 essendon proze set for $40 delivered, 2009 team set for 60 delivered, 2011 3 card set for $60

but my argument was why would you pay like 75 buck for a 2010 prize card when you can pay an extra $25 and get the whole set?

point taken, and agreed with, i havn't been to interested in the Team Coach prize cards till this year, now i'm going to have to get the 04 Juddy and the 05 Cuz, more bloody $$$$, as for the first post, my bad, i thought you were having a dig at the price of Nic Nats cards

Back
Top Bottom