WAX Busters Australia Mix bag offers no regrets, post your sweet cards here after receiving them. See Description for more details.

AussieBattler

Typical Aussie Battler - Enjoying the NBA Hobby
Real Name
Matthew
eBay User
matthereadin-0
Hello Forum Members,

I just cracked 15x 2020 Panini Draft Picks Blaster Boxes and 3x 2020 Panini Draft Picks Mega Boxes hunting for a redemption cards, this product the redemption's expire September. No luck, but my gosh this product is loaded with sweet cards. Every card is a rookie card.

If you are interested in a mixed pack of rookies, I'll make sure the value you get is the value you pay, it's only fair. I hate buying a mix bag of something and not getting at least the value I paid. So these packs will be designed as investment packs, each will only include rookies as that's how the product delivers. I am a Lamelo Ball holder so don't expect a Lamelo Ball (except the bonus packs).

ONLY 8 PACKS AVAILABLE

(The eight randomly inserted Purple Wave Rookie cards have an accumulated value at $150.00 alone based on comps from the US, none in Australia can be found.)

BONUS: Out of the 8 packs up for grabs, two of the packs will include either a Prizm Red Cracked ICE Autograph card or a Lamelo Ball Silver Crusade.

The pack will include:

Base Cards:

10x base silver Prizm rookie cards
Inserts:
4x Red Cracked Ice Rookie card.
1x Green Prizm Rookie Card
1x Purple Wave Prizm Rookie Card
2x Crusade Rookie Card
2x Randomly Inserted as described above
Total Cards: 17 or 18 for the randomly inserted cards.

ONLY 8 PACKS AVAILABLE

Shipping:

Will be shipped in a Express Post Prepaid Satchel With tracking, wrapped in bubble wrap, each card sleeved, top loaded (base silver Prizm rookie cards) and inserted into team bags.

The Shipping costs me $12.24 per satchel and is included in the price.

Cost:
Cost per pack $50.00 includes shipping (works out to be less than $3 per card!).

Payment Methods:

- PayID
- Bank Deposit

(Note: Cards ship once payment has cleared if bank deposit option is chosen as the payment method)

Good luck to the receivers of the packs and cant wait to see you post here what you got.

Note:
If I can ask you don't post your cards that you received until all packs are a sold and shipped, this would me much appreciated. Its all about trust and having fun doing mystery packs and remember the cards cards from the packs being sold are from the boxes opened mention above.

Last edited:
Oh really, thanks for letting know guys, @graham is this true? I am happy to put the ad on ebay, was just doing a forum only thing, Normally a repack is a total scam, its the last thing I want to do here and I have tried to be very transparent.

I have copied the text if you have to delete it. I read the rules the other day for raffles, never saw anything about re-packs and I could of missed it.

Thanks and let me know.

Matt

Packs have been made up and the randomly inserted cards have been added to a pack that I have no idea about wither to make this more of an mystery pack, as even I don't know, as I turned my back when my wife added them to two packs. I am also not counting cards I am being as transparent as possible, I want to enjoy the game also.

Back
Top Bottom