Warney Showtime!!! on ebay

Yep - good luck fellas :thumbsup:

I'll be very interested to see what he goes for... A good test for the old Mafia Price Guide also!!

I could have sworn this card was limited only to 50....I am surprised it is of 100, I would have put my house on there only being 50!!

Ha ha yes I am now officially of no fixed address!!

I'll be very interested to see what he goes for... A good test for the old Mafia Price Guide also!!

It will be a good test, however I wouldn't be surprised if this goes for more than our mafia guide estimates as we have not seen one for sale for quite a long time, which may drive competition up.

It is a very nice card....big shame it isn't signed though. Never nice to fork out big bucks for an unsigned card!!

awesome card, would be great in someones collection. if i hadnt spent $350 on a wayne carey 24ct gold mvp card not long back then i would consider this one. it is a lot for an unsigned card but just look at how many have popped up for sale lately..................

$350 for the Wayne Carey card is well worth it. Not sure about the Warne hat trick card being worth big bucks with no auto.
After all the mystery over this card, i cant say it is very appealing.

Knew this would end up on OCT

I wonder if this card is a foil card as the light blue in the scan tends to suggest it is ?! If so it would look great in hand :)

Shame about the typo on the redemption though :rolleyes:

$350 Not sure about the Warne hat trick card being worth big bucks with no auto.
After all the mystery over this card, i cant say it is very appealing.

This isn't the Warne Hat Trick card Raj :)

warne showtime2.jpg

LOL thanks for that Liam :lol:

I meant Showtime card (the Warne Hat trick card is the best card of Warne made IMO), not being worth much without an Auto.

I have noticed that Select FOIL Cricket cards tend to warp, do you think this will be the case for the Showtime if it is foil?

Back
Top Bottom