Warne Showtime

od-317

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Matt
Holy shit, was anyone else on here watching the warnie showtime card on ebay, $1415 it went for, i guess i was kidding my self at $800 😵‍💫

I can’t think of any other modern non auto card that has the potential to crack 1k, but I guess you never know. And when I grabbed mine 7ish years ago they were hard to find then, can only assume now they’re harder. But you watch, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who owns one has seen this sale and lists there’s for 2k knowing people are desperate.

I can’t think of any other modern non auto card that has the potential to crack 1k, but I guess you never know. And when I grabbed mine 7ish years ago they were hard to find then, can only assume now they’re harder. But you watch, I wouldn’t be surprised if someone who owns one has seen this sale and lists there’s for 2k knowing people are desperate.
Won’t be me 😂

ive been collecting his cards since i was 7 and still havnt managed to get one 🤦🏻‍♂️

They have always been a hard to find card. I got mine from an online auction house. Had never purchased anything from an auction house like that before, but after looking hard for years and not finding a single one I took my chance. Here’s a picture, I even removed it from its case because the reflections don’t do it justice. Have a look at its beauty 😍

IMG_0982.jpeg

They have always been a hard to find card. I got mine from an online auction house. Had never purchased anything from an auction house like that before, but after looking hard for years and not finding a single one I took my chance. Here’s a picture, I even removed it from its case because the reflections don’t do it justice. Have a look at its beauty 😍

IMG_0982.jpeg
jesus it looks good doesnt it 🤤 oh well back on the hunt again i spose 😃

Here’s my one No 98 I had 2 of these back in the day I ended up swapping one for the Norm Oneil signature card from the same year. When I sent my redemption in I asked for number 100/100 but somebody had beat me to it so the closest one was 98 that’s why I got such a high number.I have the complete set of this series all autos etc.

IMG_0067.jpeg

Here’s my one No 98 I had 2 of these back in the day I ended up swapping one for the Norm Oneil signature card from the same year. When I sent my redemption in I asked for number 100/100 but somebody had beat me to it so the closest one was 98 that’s why I got such a high number.I have the complete set of this series all autos etc.

IMG_0067.jpeg
🤤

Back
Top Bottom