GiRDS-

Collecting UFC Bobbleheads
Real Name
Aron
eBay User
Hi guys

i NEED PREDICTORS FROM 2004, 2006 and 2009

2009 - cowboys,tigers,titans

let me know if you have any and any cards that you might be looking to trade.

i currently have

MELBOURNE
ST GEORGE
PARRA

BRONCOS
WARRIORS
PARRA
DRAGONS
CANBERRA
BULLDOGS

PANTHERS

I have 1 o6 predictor but instead of trading it I would like to get it redeemed in a share. Would you be interested in starting one?

not really i am trying to get the whole set i have 7 already, what team do you have

---------- Post added 12-09-2009 at 05:43 PM ----------

Pm sent knights

mate id trade u as well maybe...

BUT IT SAYS U ARE BANNED??? so that might not be such a good idea

There were no other active accounts - we were able to get on top of them before anything happened. We have a system that can advise if someone has signed up to multiple accounts and puts them into an "awaiting moderation" status until we can approve them. This stops anyone from doing any damage with the extra accounts.

sounds like a load of **** to me... i personally know girds and he has high quality cards and is a highly respected person. He gives great deals and is honest and reliable.... why not contact the members he's had trades with and get their feedback...seems like you dont really know what your doing kicking out good honest guys like girds...

---------- Post added 14-09-2009 at 05:41 PM ----------

i just called girds and have got to the bottom of this!!!! he was showing a fellow card collector and friend of his YOUR WEBSITE!!! and his kindly suggested to sign him up and show him a run through of how to use the site!!! so it was not multiple accounts at all it was not for him at all which i knew would be the case! your software system just recognised the same ip address and banned him...... sounds stupid to me

Well he is free to contact us and let us know. We have built this website by being able to jump on issues quickly and unfortunately that means that sometimes innocent people get caught in the crossfire.

Get him to send me an email and we will straighten it up.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom