Wanting 2001 NRL Folder/Album

Status
Not open for further replies.

znfootytraders

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
Hey guys I am after a 2001 NRL folder, does anyone have one they want to sell or trade?

Cheers

Who hasn't been looking....I found one at one point and the guy wanted $350.....I just could justify it.

i think i know someone who has whether or not they want to sell it, illl ask

if anyone does find one and the person is asking too much in their opinion and you won't be buying, please let me know, it is the last album I need and I am prepared to go a fair way to get this album

Of course, only tell me if you are SURE you are not going to buy, don't want to steal anyones thunder.

if anyone does find one and the person is asking too much in their opinion and you won't be buying, please let me know, it is the last album I need and I am prepared to go a fair way to get this album

Of course, only tell me if you are SURE you are not going to buy, don't want to steal anyones thunder.

I may be getting one in the next few weeks but if too pricey I'll pass the details on. :thumbsup:

I love reading these things.. USUALLY.. I am a sucker for paying too much for stuff!

I am proud to say I got this one off eBay in 2001 for $20.. :)

At the time I gathered the collection for my nephew.. It was the start of something terrible..!! I have 120 of the base cards signed now too..

Only folder I don't have since 91 is the 1996 Starter Album.. NEVER EVER seen it before.. Sigh.. I'll get it one day.. For a stupid price I am sure!!

I love reading these things.. USUALLY.. I am a sucker for paying too much for stuff!

I am proud to say I got this one off eBay in 2001 for $20.. :)

At the time I gathered the collection for my nephew.. It was the start of something terrible..!! I have 120 of the base cards signed now too..

Only folder I don't have since 91 is the 1996 Starter Album.. NEVER EVER seen it before.. Sigh.. I'll get it one day.. For a stupid price I am sure!!

Click on the following URL as I picked up a starter album 2 weeks ago

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...all/71950-1996-s1-album-1994-s1-gold-sig.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom