WANTED:- Signed 2011 Champions Rabbitohs, Bulldogs and Knights cards

BLADE

G.C. Titans collector
Real Name
Dee
Because the Bulldogs, Knights and the Rabbitohs are not playing on the Gold Coast this year, I am looking for the following Hand/IP signed cards from the 2011 Champions NRL set.

BULLDOGS
17 Andrew Ryan

KNIGHTS
89 Kurt Gidley
92 Neville Costigan
98 Mark Taufua

RABBITOHS
149 Roy Asotasi
150 Sam Burgess
151 Beau Champion
157 Dave Taylor
158 Ben Lowe
159 John Sutton
160 Rhys Wesser

Im also looking for
74 Brett Stewart - Sea Eagles
163 Todd Carney - Roosters
169 Kane Linnett - Roosters
171 Sam Perrett - Roosters
172 Jason Ryles - Roosters
186 Beau Ryan - Tigers
189 Bryce Gibbs - Tigers
192 Liam Fulton - Tigers
193 Chris Lawrence - Tigers
195 Blake Ayshford - Tigers

I do have alot of past years swaps and I have around 60 2011 signed swaps. Please post up photos of the cards you have because I can be picky when it comes to signed cards.

Cheers

Mate I should be able to get most of the Bulldogs for you. Would be keen to trade for titans. Beau Champion now plays for the Storm so you should be able to get him. Do you need any 2010 signed cards?

I do need 2010 cards but there is too many to list at the moment. Most of the Doggies I need from last years Champions set and Telegraph set.

I don't have too many Titans swaps at the moment but I can get them reasonably quick if you get the Doggies set.

Now looking for 2 sets of Signed Bulldogs and Rabbitohs cards. I have a mate up here that has 1000's of signed swaps, including 2010 & 2011 signed Titans sets, who attempts to get a fully signed set every year also.

Same ... cards have been sent lunch time today.

im heading over to the storm game on the weekend after soccer so ill pm you with what i get then.

I've given cards to Paul Osbourne from Parramatta and never saw them again. It is worth taking the risk of loosing cards if you have heaps to spare and you only need 1 or 2 players.

I've given cards to Paul Osbourne from Parramatta and never saw them again. It is worth taking the risk of loosing cards if you have heaps to spare and you only need 1 or 2 players.

Alright...Thanks mate :)

Back
Top Bottom