wanted old school gaming systems

hey yeah, i got a mega drive system for sale if your interested. the controllers don't work anymore, but it come with a couple of games including nba jam. pm me with an offer if you want

i would love a NES myself....i miss mine so much :( dispite me having a ps3 now :lol: haha
brplat

well see the prices on eBay old school game consoles are rising in cost meaning more people are going back to them

Hi,

I have a very very RARE and 100% operational Sega Master System II package which is in Excellent Near New Condition and comes with the following:

- ORIGINAL Sega Master System II System Packaging Box
- Original Sega Master System II Registration Forms, Warranty Papers, & Manuals
- Two Original and Authentic Sega Control Pads (One is STILL SEALED BRAND NEW IN PACKET)
- Light Phaser Gun
- Original Sega AC/DC Power Adaptor
- Original Sega RF Picture Cable with TV/GAME Switch Box
- Twelve Original Sega Games (including all game boxes & manuals except for one game), they are as followed:

Battle Outrun
California Games
Double Dragon
Ghost House
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Super Tennins
Taito Chase H.Q.
Taz Devil
Teddy Boy
Trans Bot
Wonder Boy 1 (No Box OR Game Manual)​

If you are interested in this package then please let me know and if you would also be able to submit your best offer and I will take it into consideration and get back to you promptly.
I honestly bought this whole package roughly around 1994 and mainly because I saw the potential it had and my initial and primary plan was to store it for a long period of time and then re-sell it in the future once the console reached rare and vintage status.
Storing (or using the console sparingly) for another lengthy period of time will surely guarantee the value to only get higher, this is taking into account that 95% of Sega Master System consoles that sell nowdays are rarely ever presented with either Original Console Packaging, Registration Forms, Warranty Papers, Game Manuals, AND/OR sealed new Control Pads.
This is one extremely rare and scarce lot that truly lives up to the good old cliche "hard to find". And you would know that this "term" is used so frequently and willingly with basically all vintage gaming consoles that are listed or sold nowdays.
I'll await your response for now and then hopefully we can go from there, plus I will also try and snap up a few pictures for you which is always useful when you can visually see the product your chasing or enquiring about.

Regards

I ahve 2 Nintendo 64, Sega Master System 1 and 2, NES and Super Nintendo, I have the Super Scope gun for the NES in original box with the game as well. Got a few games a s well, let me know what you are looking for.

I ahve 2 Nintendo 64, Sega Master System 1 and 2, NES and Super Nintendo, I have the Super Scope gun for the NES in original box with the game as well. Got a few games a s well, let me know what you are looking for.

i wouldnt mind that NES freeballs :), what would you be looking for $$$ wise?
Brplat

I have a Nes, Snes, Amiga 600, PS1, PS2 PS3, XBOX, DREAM CAST, PSP, Custom build MAME arcade machine and get this a BRAND NEW Sega Mega Drive 2 that I brought when in egypt last year

As much as i would love to get my master system and mega drive back Wii online u can download all the old classics Alex the kidd, sonic toejam and earl (now that was a cracker)

Back
Top Bottom