Wonder Boy (No Box)
Plus built in game Alex Kid

I'll be looking for postage costs + $20

Let me know.:thumbsup:

$20 plus postage ??? um do u accept money orders ? since i dont have pay pal
ajnd how much would postage cost ??

$20 plus postage ??? um do u accept money orders ? since i dont have pay pal
ajnd how much would postage cost ??

Make it $30 all up for the lot, I'm predicting $10 to $15 for postage to Melbourne based on previous experience. I posted a slightly bigger package in the past and it was $20 to Melbourne so I'll go with that.:thumbsup:

I have pm all people who advertised the master systems for sale have not heard back from any one. If anyone is looking to sell one can you please let me know and what games come with it? Hope someone can help

I sent everyone of the people a pm who said they had one... NOT ONE REPLIED! So all i can gather is they just wanted to show off that they had one but dont actually want to sell it. The one offered for $20 did it sell?

no he gave me hes address,but i was gonna send money order and i didnt know hes name,i asked him he didnt answer me back

I kinda gave up with it thought ah well i will just buy the games i want on wii and get a controller instead of the remote. I wish i knew what happened to my old systems when i moved they just vanished i had mega drive 1 & 2 mastersystem and some other sega system cant remember what it was

I kinda gave up with it thought ah well i will just buy the games i want on wii and get a controller instead of the remote. I wish i knew what happened to my old systems when i moved they just vanished i had mega drive 1 & 2 mastersystem and some other sega system cant remember what it was

why dont you jsut use eBay?

honestly sometimes it is the only way to go.

also if you go down the Wii route.

I think there are Nes and SNES controllers available for them (well at least one guy modded them online to work).

I will search around.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fd28bb6&itemid=200363431444&ff4=263602_263622

HELL EVEN BETTER a 4in1 adapter (4 IN 1 SNES/NES/GENESIS/N64 TO WII CONTROLLER ADAPTER)

http://cgi.ebay.com/4-IN-1-SNES-NES...tZVideo_Games_Accessories?hash=item27ad6526a0

Back
Top Bottom