Wanted: Markieff and Marcus Morris

FabFiveFan

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Richard
Have started a side PC of the Morris twins, so if anyone out there has any cards of these guys (base, GU Auto's, anything at all) I would love to hear from you. Happy to buy or trade, so please let me know what you've got.

Thanking you in advance
Richard

HI mate i have a few inc. these
exqr2.jpg

exqr.jpg

This BBoy is jersey no. 2/25!
new_0009.jpg

also have the certified RED JSY version.
Have a few other RC AUs of theres too ill have to dig em up

LMK cheers

I have the draft redemption past and present auto of Marcus Morris

I have the draft redemption past and present auto of Marcus Morris

Cheers Bomber5, LMK what your after for it. I have one for the Rookie Auto Set, but wouldnt mind picking up another for the Morris's PC.

Also, does anyone out there who have done Retro busts have any of the Base Variations for either (or both) Markieff or Marcus Morris?

I have submitted the code to redeem it but I did that in April lol I just Donno how to resubmit the code to redeem it. If u know how or if its possible to redo the redeem we can work something out buddy . U got any d rose gold standard?

I have submitted the code to redeem it but I did that in April lol I just Donno how to resubmit the code to redeem it. If u know how or if its possible to redo the redeem we can work something out buddy . U got any d rose gold standard?

Not to worry then. Pretty sure once code is redeemed it will have to be sent out to you once it is ready. Perhaps once you receive it we can work something out then. Sorry, I dont have any Gold Standard other than a couple of redemptions or PC players of mine.

I have a Marcus Morris acetate auto redemption from 12/13 Limited mate, are you interested? :)
Thanks Shammgod, but I just picked this up the other day, nice and cheap of the bay.
Anyone else? Looking for any low numbered beauties of the twins, particularly from Certified and Prizm, though I have my eye on a Prizm Gold of Markieff that is on ebay currently. Not sure how much this will set me back considering what some of the other higher profile rookies have gone for.

What started out as a side PC has slowly but surely become an obsession, so if anyone has any extemely low numbered rarities of either Markieff or Marcus Morris, especially from Certified, please LMK. I have just finished the full wantlist for both players and I will be getting it up on here as soon as I can, but in the meantime, please give me a heads up if you have (or know anyone else who has) any beauties for either of these guys.
Thanking you in advance...

Back
Top Bottom