WANTED: julius hodge

Tricolour

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brandon
hey oct :)
i need some julius hodge cards.

im mainly after common's but im interested in anything... base, rookies, jersey, autos, patches or anything like that.

let me know what you got, i would prefer to trade but i can maybe buy.

cheers:thumbsup:

Poor you! This guy is an absolute cancer on the sport in Australia.

I have a rookie auto if you are keen. I don't want that crap in my house any more.

I have a rookie auto if you are keen. I don't want that crap in my house any more.

No he isn't! And that's coming from a 36ers Season Ticket holder! He will do nothing but good for the sport here. You will probably almost see the Dome sell out on the 5th of December when he comes back to Adelaide! The hate for him will create an insane atmosphere and will be good for that game let alone the rest of the season! He's the sort of player that people want to see in our league! He is the sort of player that needs to be in our league!

What happened with the 36ers was a rat sh!t situation! I was devastated for our club when that happened! But the past is just practice! Have to learn from it and move on!

Ill informed opinions and negative crap is what bought the down fall of the NBL to start with!!

Anyway, finished the thread hijack!

I think I forgot to reply to your PM the other day mate. Ive got a heap of double, triple and so on autos and RC's. I'll send you some scans tomorrow some time!

hey, hes got me going to melbourne tigers games, and hes an excitment machine! and i also agree with aussiemjfreak, he will do good for basketball in australia i think.

and yea that would be great if you could send me some scans aussiemjfreak, thanks :)

yeah im after Julius Hodge base/rookie and exspecially jersies but no autos thanks
soz Bdawg for hijacking you thread =)

Sorry to ruin your thread Brandon, but......

No he isn't! And that's coming from a 36ers Season Ticket holder! He will do nothing but good for the sport here. You will probably almost see the Dome sell out on the 5th of December when he comes back to Adelaide! The hate for him will create an insane atmosphere and will be good for that game let alone the rest of the season! He's the sort of player that people want to see in our league! He is the sort of player that needs to be in our league!

Changed your mind now mate?

Sorry to ruin your thread Brandon, but......

Changed your mind now mate?

See the "I'm furious thread" :thumbsup:

---------- Post added 07-12-2009 at 04:31 PM ----------

Once again I am proven correct :p

No your not, he's a over emotional, arrogant son of a ***** who needs a smack in the mouth for the way he acted on Saturday night buthe is NOT a cancer on the league! The league is it's own cancer. Refer my post in the other thread. Tell me Im wrong about what Ive said in there and I'll accept the fact your correct........

Nah man, I am right. He is a cancer on the game in this country.

An American import CANNOT come in and be so disrespectful to one of the most amazing players of the league's history.

I'm sorry, but he can **** off.

Hi... I have 9 rc's of Hodge for sale. Lmk if you're interested or need a scan. Thanks.

3 cards of Topps, First Row Basketball, 106/225, 172/325, 244/549
UD Portraits 003/399
SPXcitement 266/1999
UD Rookie Debut #136
Topps Pristine #120
1952 Style #151
UD Sports Center Premier #128

Back
Top Bottom