Morrow Super Collector
Real Name
AJ
eBay User
wolvesjr34
Yup this thread is just for LJandKG....

suck on that GO WALLABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :D

Sorry mate, couldn't help but have a bit of a dig - proud of my boys :D

Yeah and good on them. We stunk - worst performance in ages and Wallabies were all over us in the 2nd half. Mortlock was the man.

I'm off to bed.....

Great effort by the Wallabies to hold the All Blacks to zip in the second half. :D

That should give them a boost leading into the World Cup. :thumbsup:

Good to see the Wallabies line-outs have been sorted out. Melbourne should've put up a better crowd though.

I must of been watching a different game to you, because when Freirer come on the line outs where crap. I also thought I heard the crowd attendance as the second largest.

I may be wrong, but ..... ;)

I must of been watching a different game to you, because when Freirer come on the line outs where crap. I also thought I heard the crowd attendance as the second largest.

I may be wrong, but ..... ;)

I'm comparing their performance to recent outings which have been terrible.

I thought the crowd should have topped 1998 (i might be wrong with 1998, not sure) considering all the work that has been done to the G.

I thought it was I pretty good crowd considering the Wallabies haven't been in the best of form.

But thinks will change now, everyone will be on their band wagon again.

Good on them, a very gusty win especially after being down. :D

I thought it was I pretty good crowd considering the Wallabies haven't been in the best of form.

Have help from the breeze did they ;) Mortolock did run like the wind though so hmmm... lol

You hit the nail on the head. Alot of people were obviously concerned about the form of the Aussies, we'll see alot of people jumping on that wagon after tonight.

I believe the next one is here in Sydney. Am i right?

The next one is in NZ, as is the 3rd one. The ref won the aussies the game IMO. Ordinary game really, no one got injured, disappointing. Stirling Mortlock is a pansy, but he did do some damage.

Now it's morning I'll add more of my thoughtful insight,

Bargey the ref was out of his depth but not sure he won OZ the game. The AB's dominated so much in the 1st half I think they thought it'd be a breeze. Then they totally sucked the 2nd half. Kicks outon the full more than I can ever remember, gave away piles of penalties although i thought Hayman's binning was rough - and OZ scored 14 pts with him in the bin.

AB's managed to dominate the scrums but the ref totally screwed their advantage up - was probably only about 8 or so scrums without a penalty or free kick - he was a joke. I also thought we dominated the lieouts but then we started throwing them in crooked.

Australis kept the ball the whole 2nd half and we slowly wore out defensively and they scored 2 great tires.

Very disappointing. As Jay Bilas said during the nba draft - he'd rather have a player who hates to lose than one who loves to win - the AB's hate to lose - trust me.

Back
Top Bottom