Vinatage mojo mailday/upgrade :-)

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
I already have one of these Sharmans but mine has creases and rounded corners. Scotty gave me shit about it but with the amount up for sale each year I dont really have a choice. So behold Scotty, a psa 6! :shock:

These are perforated cards that came in two card panels so a 6 is a as good as a 8 or 9 for a regular card and its a 1951 issue. Its soooo nice and almost perfectly centered :D I had a go at one of the intact panels with Sharman once and it sold for $400 US :(

This predates his RC by 6 years and pictures him in his all star uniform. HOF'er as a player and coach. Championship player and Championship head coach :D

My Cousy one is only a psa 3 #-o Still thats one of my best cards ;-)

SharmanBerkRosspsa6.jpg
SharmanBerkRossBack.jpg

Chad, everytime you post your mails, I learn so much. Thanks Mr Chad for another lesson on vintage cards. Nice card.

chadjaja® said:
I already have one of these Sharmans but mine has creases and rounded corners. Scotty gave me shit about it but with the amount up for sale each year I dont really have a choice. So behold Scotty, a psa 6! :shock:
[/IMG]

I still cant member givin ya shit about it... LMAO!!

:smt103 :smt026
Bowdown f_ckers this card is awesome!!!!
Check out the condition of it! As far as these cards go, it's pretty much perfectly centered!!

Love it Chadly!! :smt023

That one deserves a drink! :partyman: Well done champ!

Its gone to my 2 year old nephews collection. I'm putting away stuff for him when he is older. He is already basketball mad. He has some 1948 topp magic cards too. Thought it would be cool to mix it up for him as when he is 15 they will be already 72 years old! Anyone wanting to donate cheap Lakers cards to him is most welcome :)

PSA cards make great teething things LOL

Back
Top Bottom