For Sale Very rare for sale for gun players . Free all day

Joe23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joe
I have some cards for sale. They are all NBA. There's some awesome ones here that you won't see maybe ever in your life. I honestly do not stay up to date with the sport but I really wished if I can keep them but I need to sell them ASAP to pay for some important things. I can meet you or you can pickup. Cash only please. Pickup from western suburbs, either Altona or wyndham vale. And please make me a offer for what you like. Joe
The full list is in my ad I put in gumtree. 0401237631 or [email protected]

Re is the list I copied and paste from my ad on gumtree.

1. Vince carter flair sweet shot 01-02 signature on a official nba basketball (very big, awesome) serial number 157/245

2. Tracy mcgrady sweet spot signatures 2007-08 nba sweet shot (this is the rare yellow/gold strings on a baseball!). It is the only one in the world to exist! 1/1

3. Steve Nash sweet spot signatures 2007-08 nba sweet shot (this is the rare yellow/gold strings on a baseball!). It is the only one in the world to exist 1/1

4. Lebron James clev rare remnants quad with serial number 23/50!!!! This is the jersey number for lebron!! Also there's 3 other players. 2007-08 nba ud premier

5. Derrick rose topps finest refractor rookie card colour green version. serial number 141/149. Shines rainbow, awesome! 2008

6. Ultimate ten jersey card with 10 players!! All rookies to. Too many players. Robin Lopez. Bayless. Thompson. Rush. Randolph. Speights. Hibbert. McGee. Hickson. Anderson. It comes with a separate card that is coa. Serial 14/15. 2008-09 ultimate collection basketball

7. Authentic fabrics dual patch card. Tracy McGrady and Allen iverson. Serial 01/10. 2004 sp game used edition

8. Larry Johnson black inscriptions. Grandmama. Serial 12/25. 2008-09 ud black

9. Topps finest rookie card and signature for dwayne wade 2004 topps finest. serial 422/999

10. Jeff green exquisite limited logos. Sick card! Serial 13/20. From 2009-10

11. Dan majerle tools of the trade three prime. 2010-11 absolute memorabilia. 07/10 serial number

12. Antawn Jamison authen-kicks (a piece of his bloody shoe!!!!). Serial number is 198/225 and from year 1999

13. Dwight Howard exquisite inscriptions superman signed!!! And serial only 25/50. From year 2008-09

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey mate how much for the DRose
Thanks for some information there. But when this i would have to say please make me an offer and I will let you know what. Thanks and garnet also used to be a sick player.are you with biggest fan? Or false advertising? Lol. Just messing with you.

The Steve Nash signature baseball and the dwight Howard superman are sold waiting for payment. All the rest for sale

Hey mate, just letting you know that you should always check the date of the last post in a thread, or the last edited date. This one is from 2014.[/QUOTE not to be rude or anything. But don’t question my intelligence, I’ve been looking for this Dwight Howard card for years. Doesn’t matter what date is on there as YES, I can see 2014 pal. No need to point out the damn obvious, other then answering yes or no to having the card. Have a good one I’ll take that as a No!

Ok bud all good, just pointed it out as you are a new member. Though you didn't realise. Only trying to be helpful, not insult you in anyway. Usually what I would do on a thread of this age, is send the seller a PM. Only so I didn't bump up an old thread.
Anyway, hope you find what you are looking for.
All the best

Marko

Back
Top Bottom