upperdeck

wall4ace

BEN WALLACE COLLECTOR
Real Name
clayton
hey guys as most of you guys would know i dont collect anymore but still enjoy the hobby by searching the bay to see whats about!

i have had this redemption in since oct 07 get this email saying(below)

Congratulations clayton!

We shipped the following redemption(s):
R4PRSH2FY 06/07 NBA SWEET SHOT SWEET SPOT SIGNATURES (BASEBALL SKINS) NOT #'ED CD#SSS-PP PAUL PIERCE
Please allow up to 10-14 business days for delivery. We hope you will enjoy your new collectible! For more information on Upper Deck products, please visit The Upper Deck Company: Sports Trading Cards, Authentic Memorabilia, Sports Collectibles, & Entertainment Products.

Thank You,

The Upper Deck Company, LLC

i thought sweet even though im not collect as such i wanted this for my set,at no stage did i request a replacement card,nor did they(upperdick) as me to request a different player ect.!

then today the package turned up and i opened it and there was a jordan floor card,and for being paitent bla bla bla,heres your bonus card a ron artest spx rc auto!

now why would they say they have sent out my redemption when they clearly have not?

any idea's what to do will be appreciated!

cheers
clayton

They did the same to me. Replaced without even asking. I e-mailed them blasting them and the lady got me to send her a list of the cards I would rather and to send the replacements I "requested" back...no word now...stupid UD...

Don't even waste your time wording a email to them they never listen.

I'm waiting for my redemption replacements that i requested 4 months ago.All they give is a blank response whenever a question is asked.

They are hopeless with these. I had a few redemptions that they just replaced without asking - McCants Limited Logos amongst a few other things.

And when I do get a chance to ask, they do not send what I ask for anyway.

Had an Exquisite Auto Inscriptions and what did they send me? A stick auto from Reflections. WTF???? Not even send an Exquisite is absolute crap.

Ersk

I would be spewing with some of cards listed above for replacements for really great cards.....I have also had my fair share of having crap sent I do wonder how they come to the decision that some replacements are actually of similar value?

But then again Ive seen some people get awesum cards as replacements.....I guess some people are just better at complaining but really why would upperdeck give a toss now that they have lost the contract anyways!

That is pretty bad from UD for not sending the Pierce !

I have never complained to UD for how long some redemptions have taken (up to 9 months) and have recieved every single card that i have put redemptions in for except 1 !
That was a Stromile swift auto $10/15 usd, they sent me a Vin baker rare auto/material #d to 40 and a Joe Johnson RC year auto #d to 190. due to how long it took to get mailed out !

Fingers crossed for everyones incoming UD mail :)

Back
Top Bottom