Upper Deck Redemption

SheedyStar

Timberwolves Collector
Real Name
Brad
eBay User
Just_Looking_2_Buy
Hey all,

Not sure if this has been posted previously or not, but this came from an email that UD sent me last week:

In July we will be announcing an exciting new program that will eliminate redemption cards as they are known today. It will afford users with significant opportunities with regard to choosing cards in-house and available for shipping. We hope you will enjoy this new system, as it will be available to access online shortly.

Food for thought anyway ;)

Cheers

Brad

In July we will be announcing an exciting new program that will eliminate redemption cards as they are known today. It will afford users with significant opportunities with regard to choosing cards in-house and available for shipping. We hope you will enjoy this new system, as it will be available to access online shortly.

That must be next year for ud's standards;)

Yeah but where is this site that you can get on to choose your replacements?

Can't seem to find it?????

Ersk

On the subject of UD Redemptions, can anyone comment on their experience with receiving Redemptions that were "not available, player has committed to signing soon, please be patient"?

My drexler auto is waiting for Clyde the Glide to sign some cards, but im curious how long other members have waiting for, and, what did they get if player didnt sign?
Did UD give them a choice like Jordan or Lebron? ;)

On the subject of UD Redemptions, can anyone comment on their experience with receiving Redemptions that were "not available, player has committed to signing soon, please be patient"?

My drexler auto is waiting for Clyde the Glide to sign some cards, but im curious how long other members have waiting for, and, what did they get if player didnt sign?
Did UD give them a choice like Jordan or Lebron? ;)

Once waited over 2 years for Garnett/Cassell dual auto. THen they replaced it with absolute crap. Was not given any option, they just sent me a couple of autos. Dual auto no name crap. plus a GU of Iverson.

Spat the dummy and they sent 5 packs of Trilogy thinking that would make things up.

They will not give you a choice of Jordan unless your redemption is worth that much (Beckett value) so definitely not a drexler swap.

Ersk

I waited 2 years for a manu/parker dual auto rc. After numerous emails and the explanation that it had been sent to my address, im told there are none left. In the end after throwing big words, a witty email and legal jargon basically mocking ud, i ended up with Amare Sp Signs from 04-05 and a Mike Bibby Aka auto, not what i wanted but better than some other crap they dish out. Particulary like the Amarre though.

I'm still waiting for my UD Black pack from last July, a Morris Almond AU RC I sent in for exchange in Jan due to pack damage and my Paul Smith Ultimate AU RC exchange from May. Gave same lame story as above about having sent and it being returned to them (when a few other redemptions which they had stock of were sent and received safely). Then the lame story of the Black pack being in production, when people are receiving them and breaking them on YouTube.

I keep sending requests on the status and now they refuse to answer....

I cant believe UD get away with it!

My previous redemption, UD sent me the right card, and a freebie auto of Cuttino Mobley from 03/04 (rookie year i think). Not a superstar or anything, but Ill take it for free!

Suddenly im not so excited about gettin my Drexler auto...

The Drexler auto is 06/07 Sweet Shot, the 1 with the auto on a baseball skin.
Ive seen a Melo from the same set, and they look sweet.

I've seen them appear a few times on ebay before, they look very similiar each yr.

if there the same as the ones in my bucket,they are sweet and im still waiting on 2 redemptions from that set!

cheers

Wallace: Damn, thats a nice looking set ur building. How long have u been waiting for ur Sweet Shot redemptions dude?
And, is one of them Clyde? :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom