UPPER DECK 04-05 Box

Dream34

Hakeem"the dream"Olajuwon
Real Name
Buzzy
I was going to break this for a friday arvo session but it rocked up
this morning out of a post pack with out any bubble wrap.
So I'll have to just wait for his response.

That is not cool. But how can you resist having a box in your hand???? Let us know how this will be cleared up by the seller.

Still factory sealed. (soo hard not to bust it)
Yeah the box had no protection what so ever.:mad: So you cant really
blame the postie. You would expect some sort of protection. what a waste!

I contacted the guy and he said are you sure it was the box I sent you. Yeh I only brought one box of UD's mate!
He said he'd give me a refund but I want it replaced as he sells a few box of these a week and I got it cheap.

Keep you posted

Ok got a new box sent out and will be bustin' it tonight around 6pm Qld time.

I cost me $8 to send back the damaged box:mad: but he sent the new box by express post. What feedback should I give him.(Should I wait and see if I get so mojo)

Depends how you feel about possibly getting a return neg !!
If he leaves you 1 first ide give a negative,,simply because he couldnt be bothered with bubblewrap and then you paying $$ to post back to him..:mad:

Sounds like he was pretty reasonable, but the fact that it was not sent "protected". I would probably just use a netural feed back!!

either a neutral or positive considering he gave u an option of refunding or exchanging it for another box. yes it was his fault and his trying to fix his mistake.

Surely you cant leave a positive to some1 who stuffup and then the buyer has to pay more $$ to post it back..
Yep he admitted his error and is making up for it but that wont make up for the loss of time and money spent in the initial purchace.
Spose it depend how forgiving you are..:lol:

I'd give a neutral, and I'm not shy about dishing out a negative if warranted, but he seems to have come to the party, so the benefit of the doubt should be given.

I've dealt with a lot worse.

In this case I think the compromise of the buyer paying for return postage is appropriate. I don't think it was the sellers fault (unless he knowingly sent out a dinged box!!).....bubble-wrap may have lessened the damage to that box but it would not have prevented it. Australia Post are the one's who deserve the neg!!!

Back
Top Bottom