UPDATED: One more card to show, one more set complete.

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
Hey all, so it's been awhile since posted a mailday, last would've been around Prime i think.

But i have picked up a few nice ones since then, time to share.

First off the what the?
IMG_2223_zpsc420e027.jpg

Can you pick it?

We'll see who gets it first.

Next a few low numbered cards from Prime last year, still need a low numbered Kennedy Prime if anyone has one.:worthy:

Brant Colledge Draft pick Signature. Is he a forward? Is he a midfielder? Well we seem to be grooming him for a midfield spot. Isn't completely hopeless, played well in WAFL for most parts. Next year hope to see him get more of a run.
IMG_2226_zps917a9334.jpg
IMG_2227_zps35d7a653.jpg

Next up is Glassy. What a champ, went one year too long, could see it at the start of the year but what a Captain. Lead us out of the darkness and though we still kinda a little bit suck we haven't got a nose candy problem anymore. Multiple AA's, AA captain, longest serving Eagles captain and best & fairests cap off an illustrious career.
IMG_2225_zps2ba63ce8.jpg
IMG_2224_zpsc3f664e0.jpg

Next is a bloody sweet card, one of my great white whale/buffalos.

I've had his brother for quite some time, but this one was near on extinct.

I give you in all it's/ his glory. Mr. Dean Kemp 2001 Captain Signature.

IMG_2235_zps65131c24.jpg

Cuzzy couldn't be more rapt with the company. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

IMG_2237_zps6750d2a9.jpg

Next ones are from Honours,

Dom Sheed Draft pick signature

IMG_2229_zps88cd6c22.jpg
IMG_2228_zps03d91fb1.jpg

& Chris Judd Masters

IMG_2232_zps26af8a67.jpg
IMG_2231_zpsc8e45299.jpg

Next is a b-e-a-u-t-y.

Yeah so he didn't set the world on fire this year, that's o.k because when Shred gets his old buddy Waterman back next year.....Let the magic happen.

Anyway... Dom Sheed jumper number Future Force Red Signature.

IMG_2234_zps14233893.jpg

IMG_2233_zpse7464267.jpg

Oh and i just got this one too. Thanks to one great new member on here.

Cheers Glen. :thumbsup:

IMG_2244_zpse2dac316.jpg
IMG_2245_zps7c6acadb.jpg

Jumper set. :kick:

Last and certainly my favourite.

:goat:As time goes on i think we will look back at this player and speak his name with the same reverence as Farmer and Madden. Revolutionised modern day rucking essentially becoming the fifth midfielder.

I will miss him dearly and even though it was time to step aside for Lycett i feel for him just missing out on 300. In the end it doesn't matter, his accomplishments are as varied as jokes about his surname.

A little further....it's worth it......

Mr. Dean Cox Game Breaker jumper number signature.

IMG_2238_zps406afd3f.jpg
IMG_2240_zps9800acba.jpg

Which goes perfectly with the only other jumper number card available for big Coxy.

IMG_2241_zps8e4f12cc.jpg

As always thanks for looking

P.S If anyone has a low numbered Andrew Gaff signature i'm your huckleberry. :lol:

Last edited:
Firstly LeCras has square corners...nice variation!

Secondly, this is quite possibly me favourite mail day of all time on here. I don't know how to describe it, so let's quote BT...

"Boy oh boy wowee!"

:worthy:

Ha ha spot on Scotty. =D>

As for your favourite mailday, wowee. Thats a biiiiig call. Thanks mate.:thumbsup:

Then again it did involve Kemp, Glass and Cox. Hard to go wrong with an Eagles supporter. :lol:

Ha ha spot on Scotty. =D>

As for your favourite mailday, wowee. Thats a biiiiig call. Thanks mate.:thumbsup:

Then again it did involve Kemp, Glass and Cox. Hard to go wrong with an Eagles supporter. :lol:
They are just some quality cards! Kemp is a huge card, can't go wrong with a Captain Signature. The low numbers are beautiful, and of course that Sheed FF red is extra special. And the pair of Coxys... *drooling emoticon*

They are just some quality cards! Kemp is a huge card, can't go wrong with a Captain Signature. The low numbers are beautiful, and of course that Sheed FF red is extra special. And the pair of Coxys... *drooling emoticon*

Yeah Kempy has taken forever to find but it makes it all the more sweeter it took so long to be honest.

Nothing like a good chase.

As for the Coxy it's up there with my Naitanui for my personal fav. Really gonna miss watching him play, was such a cheeky bugger.

Awesome cards, amazing captain signature cards, quality low numbers and an overall top notch collection.

Massive thumbs ups to you Brad.

Cheers Merz, appreciate it.

Hey mate awesome Mailday and that #04 Gold FF does look nice with the #04 Red FF!! Glad I could help out with the Gold FF, It's good to see it go to a good home and not on the shelf somewhere for more $$$$$

Heh if that's the Kemp that was on eBay about 3 or 4 months back, I chickened out when it got passed the $500 mark. Just didn't have the budget then.

Kicking myself now :D

Yeah that's it Mat, dare say we have snatched a few cards off each other over the years. :oops:

If and when i see another one pop up i'll be sure to let you know now that i know you need it too. :)

Have you got/are you looking for the #004 Sheed DPS? Just to complete the set, would be awesome!

It would be nice but it was never the intention.

Time will tell like all things but if it pops up i'll have a nibble and see where it goes from there.

I was only after a gold Scott, the fact it turned out to be the jumper number was just fate i suppose.....and good collectors on Ozcard:thumbsup:

It would be nice but it was never the intention.

Time will tell like all things but if it pops up i'll have a nibble and see where it goes from there.

I was only after a gold Scott, the fact it turned out to be the jumper number was just fate i suppose.....and good collectors on Ozcard:thumbsup:
Ah ok, that's pretty cool! Couldn't have found its way to a better collector :)

Back
Top Bottom