Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Eels fan

a 1 eyed EELS supporter
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
Mighty Eels
i have had a stack of cards come and go so i need to update the list over the next few days

Hi Guys,

My lists are attached below, i will be updating them regularly so keep an eye on them. i hope to hear from you soon.;):wave:

My Lists have been updated as of the 16/3/10

what i have to offer is in this link below:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../72956-2000-2010-cards-prices-negotiable.html

Thanks for looking :)

Cheers Dave

Re: My NRL Swaps and Wish Lists

This is what I have that you need:

2003 XL series:
Future Force #37 & #43

2006 Invincible:
Base Set
Jersey Cards:
1, 3, 37, 38, 78, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 87, 89

2007 Champions Gem Card Darren Lockyer

2008 Champions Holofoil Card #139

Shoot me a pm and we can work something out if you like :)

WOW thats a quick result, maybe i need to work on my wishlist. Just throwing this out there, Davids a good and honest trader as ive dealt with him a few times before:) welcome to the site mate!!

WOW thats a quick result, maybe i need to work on my wishlist. Just throwing this out there, Davids a good and honest trader as ive dealt with him a few times before:) welcome to the site mate!!
Thanks for the great praise mate that is awesome

i have G4
i have 1 national hero too but im not sure what number, its brett mullins
i also have the club heroes ch8 matt bowen
5&8 in team of the year
i also have the gem card 9
i also have no 20 in past heroes
imsk1 in imortals
team ofthe centry no 1 and 2

Hi mate,
thanks for your response, is there anything in my swaps list that is of any interest to you?
Cheers dave

hey whats that Tim Smith card in your signature?
It's probably the ultimate card to me. i have been after one since they came out and the one pictured is one that a mate has, he was kind enough to look at it :) lol. he scanned it for me to put on my pc so i could look at as much as i wanted (the stirring *%#& he is) LOL

Yeah i have never seen that card, and i dont think i have even seen his future force card

Yes i do give me a few minutes to get a short list done and i will send it to you.

Cheers Dave

Yes i do give me a few minutes to get a short list done and i will send it to you.

Cheers Dave
Hi these are the cards i have from the little list you gave me

1994Series 1,
2 Tim Brasher, 10 Paul Sironen

1994 Masters,
2 Ben Elias, 3 Tim Brasher, 5 Ben Elias, 86 Ben Elias, 97 Paul Sironen

1996 series 1
97 paul sironen, T3 Tim Brasher, SD4 Tim Brasher, AS7 Tim Brasher

1996 Series 2
154 Michael Gillett, 162 Paul Sironen (MVP Card), 196 Paul Sironen (Time Out card),

1996 Series 3 (Signature Cards)
1 Tim Brasher,

1997 Fatty Series
1 Michael Gillett, 5 Paul Sironen, 79 Tim Brasher (MVP Dominator card)
1 Tim Brasher (crash the pack card)
2 Tim Brasher, 3 Paul Sironen (Turn It Up Cards)

2000 Select
115 Joel Caine

2001 Impact
109 Joel Caine

2002 Challenge
137 Joel Caine

2002 Telegraph
227 Joel caine

2003 XL
173 Joel Caine

let me know what you think.

Cheers Dave

Done a bit of looking for your Tim Smith Holy Grail card ;) I found a guy willing to sell it (no trade), but its not cheap. Drop me a pm if your keen

It's probably the ultimate card to me. i have been after one since they came out and the one pictured is one that a mate has, he was kind enough to look at it :) lol. he scanned it for me to put on my pc so i could look at as much as i wanted (the stirring *%#& he is) LOL

Heh Dave............its Dave here, mate, I find it difficult to understand WHY u would want a Tim Smith card in the first place, hehehehehee, but I know what its like to want to get that ultimate card and I just achieved it, I just picked up a reasonable number in the 2005 Power League Leader Signature card featuring Shane Webcke AND the same numbered card in the same series but the Rising Star Signature featuring Karmichael Hunt.............was a very happy camper indeed...........anyway better luck next year for Parra-doesn't-matta.....:)

Hi again Dave, very nice pick up there mate, it is a great feeling to obtain certain cards that are more often that not unobtainable. there are a couple of others that i rate highly as well, one being the Ray Price signature from the 2003 XL series. As for the eels, well what can i say we have the team to beat the world HA HA HA :) yet fail to achieve, that's why i designed the image i have as my signature with the comment "Sigh lets try again next year boys" as it has become my eels last game of the year call, i have been calling it since 1987:)
congrats again on your cards
Cheers Dave

G'day Dave,

Mate when you find a moment could you please let me know what St George cards you have in amongst your trade list.

Or

Do you know a website where I can find card lists.

Cheers
Ross

Hi Ross
i will get a short list of cards happening for you and email it to you asap.

i dont know of any site that has card lists as such, the lists i have made in excel are lists i basically put together myself. there is a guy who has made a book of the lists but is yet to publish it, i was thinking of buying one myself. here is a link to his site
www.dansnrlcollectables.com
send him an email and he should be able to shed some light about his book.

but i will get right on to your Dragons cards

Cheers dave

no probs mate i actually forgot about the select site it never changes so i dont bother going to it anymore.

dan is good value allright and he knows his stuff too. i too have a growing chrissy list:)

i will get that list together asap

Cheers Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom