For Sale/For Trade Updated My NRL Swaps & Wish Lists 15/2/10

Were my lists easy to read and layed out ok

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have the EELS 1967 Sun 5 card set and the 1967 Mirror 4 card set too.. They are part of my personal collection.. However.. I am not an EELs fan..

You do have some sets I am interested in..

Let me know what sort of trade you would be looking at?

I do have the EELS 1967 Sun 5 card set and the 1967 Mirror 4 card set too.. They are part of my personal collection.. However.. I am not an EELs fan..

You do have some sets I am interested in..

Let me know what sort of trade you would be looking at?

Thanks mate
what value did you have on those eels cards and what cards are you after?

also what condition are those eels cards?
cheers dave

Thanks mate
what value did you have on those eels cards and what cards are you after?

also what condition are those eels cards?
cheers dave

I'm heading to Byron Bay for the Bluesfest.. I'll be home again in a few weeks.. I'll scan and email them to you if you like..

I got the cards as a set a few years back.. Cost me a bit of coin.. Only wanted them to scan them for a website..

I know individually they sell for around $20-35 a card depending on the player and the condition of the cards of course..

I only kept these because considering they are 43 years old.. They are in pretty good nick.. Just some small scuffs around some corners.. Otherwise.. Quite good condition.. And hard to come by..

You have a heap of stuff I am interested in.. Into the second insert sets from 2007/2008.. The holo/jersey sets..

I have them already.. I just don't want anything before 2000 anymore.. So I am cleaning out.. :)

Re: Just Updated My NRL Swaps and Wish Lists

i have all the 2004 daily telegraph except for johns, a couple 2008 and i thik all of 2003 ill do a full list when i get chnce

are the 2003 cards the telegraph ones???
if they are can i get a selection of cards??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom