**UPDATE** Website Upgrade (& Tapatalk is back)

Theres also a problem with displaying youtube videos on smaller devices. Its because of a previous fix that I implemented that its broken now. Ill get it fixed this weekend.

The youtube image size should now be fixed. Can a few of you test youtube video playback on your mobile devices please.

Just curious guys... im seeing a lot of love for the new mobile site vs tapatalk...
Is there anyone else out there that preferred tapatalk or am I on my own here? :)

is there a way to have both, but still be cost effective? im not fussed i dont mind either way, the mobile version is much easier to navigate, i just miss the notification system .

Tapatalk just introduced new bugs every release and of course yours truly copped questions every time something was broken. Even bugs that were fixed one release were again broken the next time.

Instead of having a system being handled by someone else that I had no control over, now if something is broken I have full control over whether it is fixed.

I agree re the notifications - they were really good. But I felt the bad things far outweighed the good.

Love this new mobile version! Works great and looks good on my iPad (which is what I almost always use to visit this site).

A few of the best features I've noticed:
1. List of members who have made the most posts and got the most likes.
2. List of people whose birthday it is.
3. See when a post was lasted edited.
4. Drafts of posts are saved.
5. Can use smilies on my iPad! =D>

All in all great work by the admin, Graham in particular! Thanks for your hard work! :thumbsup:

Just ran an upgrade which had some bug fixes for the new editor. Hopefully some of the issues have been addressed.

Most of the changes are bug fixes. Some of the bugs fixed include (RTE is Real Text Editor)
  • Fix multi-select stylings in iOS/OS X
  • Fix regular expression in RTE text processing failing with some PCRE setups and long posts
  • Improve pasting of certain HTML tags into the RTE
  • Fix cut/copy handling in the RTE in IE8
  • Fix Chrome and IE scrolling unexpected when pasting into the RTE

Due to the amount of constructive input I have received over the last couple of weeks, I have reinstalled Tapatalk. However, it is completely unsupported. I will keep it updated, but any faults or issues will not be looked into. It is what it is.

Hope this satisfies the members that still want to use this software for their ozcards fix.

Last edited:
Haha I just saw it pop up on my screen and was like whaaaaaaaaat? Tapatalk for android ozcardtrader. I dunno if I whined about it.(Tapatalk going) But I was getting use to the mobile layout. Good work on both fronts Graham.

Yeah I can't Use image link from photobucket into a thread here anymore either, tried from iPhone and iPad, works from desktop, just comes up blank like someone else said...
I just tried it from iPad and it worked.

The only catch is that how on pc when you click the link it auto copies it to the clipboard? iPad doesn't do that, so you have to hold on the link select all, copy then paste.

Back
Top Bottom