**UPDATE** Website Upgrade (& Tapatalk is back)

@graham just came across an issue with the mobile site. Trying to remove images from sales threads, I can't delete them. Every time I tap the image I want removed in "edit thread" a pop up comes up asking for the IMG link but no option to delete it. It's the same with the Smiley's if you try to remove one.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

@graham just came across an issue with the mobile site. Trying to remove images from sales threads, I can't delete them. Every time I tap the image I want removed in "edit thread" a pop up comes up asking for the IMG link but no option to delete it. It's the same with the Smiley's if you try to remove one.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

What phone/browser ?

I think if you delete the image tag/code and leave that box blank it removes the picture. Or maybe going into "more options" and deleting that way.

Yeah you're right.

Go to edit, then more options, and the attachments are listed (if it's an attachment) or just remove the img tag if it's an image from another site eg photobucket.

OK just tried the "more options" but still the same issue.
I'm on a Galaxy S4 using Chrome browser.

It's doing the same thing in more options as it does in the regular thread edit where the pop up comes up but removing the IMG link does nothing.

Ok - I see what you're doing.

Put the cursor after the last image you want to delete and then backspace/delete until the images are gone.
Tried this also but the image doesn't delete it will skip the image and delete the text though.

Just tried on firefox browser and it's the same

Ok - I see what you're doing.

Put the cursor after the last image you want to delete and then backspace/delete until the images are gone.

Alternatively if you click the button in the top row on the right, it will give you the code editor and you can remove the tags that way.

upload_2013-8-23_14-24-0.png

Tried this also but the image doesn't delete it will skip the image and delete the text though.

Just tried on firefox browser and it's the same

Ok yep, thanks mate I see it now. I'll see what I can find.

It shouldn't make any difference, but can you do anything on the desktop style ?

OK just tried the "more options" but still the same issue.
I'm on a Galaxy S4 using Chrome browser.

It's doing the same thing in more options as it does in the regular thread edit where the pop up comes up but removing the IMG link does nothing.

Did ya try the standard S4 browser Nick. That's the one that works for me.

Alternatively if you click the button in the top row on the right, it will give you the code editor and you can remove the tags that way.

upload_2013-8-23_14-24-0.png
Just edited the thread using this method, it worked perfectly. Hopefully you can sort the other method out though it'd save a bit of time being able to delete by just clicking the image.

OK just tried with the standard s4 browser and the delete from after the image works using backspace but still not able to delete images by just clicking the image and pressing backspace. Also tried desktop style with chrome and it's the same issues as the mobile style.

OK just tried with the standard s4 browser and the delete from after the image works using backspace but still not able to delete images by just clicking the image and pressing backspace. Also tried desktop style with chrome and it's the same issues as the mobile style.

I don't think you'll ever be able to select the image and delete it, you'll always have to select after the image and back space.

I've confirmed it works on the default browser, and not on chrome and firefox.

Have logged a bug - lets see what the developers say.

Good stuff, thanks mate. Yeah even being able to just backspace the image would be good as doing it the text way is a punish now that PB links have like 100 characters per link

Good stuff, thanks mate. Yeah even being able to just backspace the image would be good as doing it the text way is a punish now that PB links have like 100 characters per link

Looks like its an android issue and not much can be done to remove it.

I found a work around. Its not great but easier than removing 100 characters of text.

If you click on the image, and the box comes up to insert URL, click cancel. The image should be selected. And then press space bar and the image is removed.

Looks like its an android issue and not much can be done to remove it.

I found a work around. Its not great but easier than removing 100 characters of text.

If you click on the image, and the box comes up to insert URL, click cancel. The image should be selected. And then press space bar and the image is removed.
Cheers mate appreciate the help. Just tried the "Cancel" "Space bar" method and all good :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom