Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Hey guys

An update to Vbulletin i've just installed - everything seems to be working ok from what I can tell. A few new features which I am still going through myself. The only thing I can't get to work is the details in the Member Profile for OzTrader (feedback score and %) - it still works under your name when you post.

Apparently there is an update coming for the trading system, which should hopefully include a list of top traders etc.

IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE FORUM SINCE THE UPGRADE - PLEASE POST AND REPLY HERE.

Cheers!
Graham

Hey guys

An update to Vbulletin i've just installed - everything seems to be working ok from what I can tell. A few new features which I am still going through myself. The only thing I can't get to work is the details in the Member Profile for OzTrader (feedback score and %) - it still works under your name when you post.

Apparently there is an update coming for the trading system, which should hopefully include a list of top traders etc.

IF YOU FIND ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE FORUM SINCE THE UPGRADE - PLEASE POST AND REPLY HERE.

Cheers!
Graham
yeah i noticed lol.. a bit weird!

Yesterday it wouldn't let me click on 'New Posts' link. Seems to be fine now, but yesterday kept telling me there was an issue with the database.

I got some friend requests, is that something new? Or do I have some friends now??

lol.

Seriously tho, is it something new, or?

Yep, it's part of the new system. The whole notification system is new, so you get notified of different things including friend requests and new PM's among others.

Yesterday it wouldn't let me click on 'New Posts' link. Seems to be fine now, but yesterday kept telling me there was an issue with the database.

Probably about the time I was doing the upgrade I suspect.

so does our feedback change?

Nope. The upgrade of the Oztrader system will keep all settings and existing feedback.

One thing I forgot to mention, there is an option that allows you to modify the colours used in your personal profile. I for one cant wait to see the ugliest profile page created! :lol:

One thing I forgot to mention, there is an option that allows you to modify the colours used in your personal profile. I for one cant wait to see the ugliest profile page created! :lol:

Do I win? :D

This update is pretty cool, hours of endless fun!

Personally I don't like the new notification thingy..... take two clicks to get to PM's instead of one.... :p Yes.. I'm being serious lol

Seems it's gone back to normal now anyway :D

Back
Top Bottom