Unredeemed Dynamic Card - What to do?

dont like your chances mate, this question has been asked before and theres about zero chance of getting it redeemed. you'd be wasting your time even looking into it to be honest. i did all the research about 5-6 years ago when i had the chance to buy an unredeemed gavin wanganeen redemption card, AFL i know but still same Dynamic company, i just went round in circles and ended up back at the start :rolleyes:

all you can do I think is to keep a very close eye on Ebay, there are a few sellers who sell two card lots, they have the auto and the COA card but not the exchange card, u never know its worth a look..................I have quite a few also from 1994 to 1996 and I just keep an eye on the bay.

i believe its steven wang at
www.cardzone.com.au
is the guy you need to speak to he bought all the dynamic stuff at a super cheap price and if i am not mistaken he may still redeem it for you:thumbsup:

I have asked this question from Steve previously and have had no luck, looked on his website in response to this post and he has nothing for sale ATM.

Back
Top Bottom