jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
Got a couple of cards back unsigned from the Sharks today with this letter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353395238.129807.jpg

Nah that's crap, if they were worried about people selling stuff then makes some rules, 2 item max, no bigger than a 8x10, repeat senders will be ignored etc.... Stuff like this turn kids away from the game especially if your a fan growing up in Perth, PNG or even country NSW or QLD and can't make fan days or afford membership... Pathetic Cronulla!

They just want you to buy the overpriced $1000+ items thats crap

I had an issue with V8 Supercar Drive Mark Skiafe

I used to get a lot of 8x12 photos signed as I collected them

Anyway I went to get one pic signed and he said to me who I make it out to. Well for a start I hate getting anything personalised I think it looks cheap and tacky. I said to him this and his comment was oh well that’s what I do so people can’t sell it on eBay. If you want a plain autographed you will need to but the HRT Authentic merchandise. I was shocked so said to him forgot about it.

I never had one issue getting stuff signed except from him and that made me no longer buy anything of his and I sold off anything I did have.

I'm not a fan of personalized signatures either but I think as a last resort clubs could at least do that. I'd rather it say To Jarrad signed by whoever instead of nothing. I think a lot of the younger kids would feel the same. If I ask a player to sign a card for me and they look at me & think I'm a seller coz I'm in my 30's I say to them sign it to Jarrad if you like I just collect cards. Some will do that most then realise I'm just a fan and agree to sign. I understand clubs being frustrated with seeing things for sale on eBay though as they then feel they are losing money. If they sold there stuff at an affordable price for the average fan then I'd gladly pay the club but there prices are way over the top.
Maybe an idea for some clubs like the Sharks is to offer fans to send in cards etc to be signed for a certain fee. I'd gladly do that & the club can make a little extra cash and keep the fans happy especially the ones who can't get to games or fan days. I might email the Sharks and suggest that too them lol. $2-$3 a card would be a reasonable price for them to charge

I think the problem is that people send in like 20 of one player and that has stuffed it up for the rest of us. I heard one report where a player got sent like 20 cards. He signed one and sent the others back lol.

I think the problem is that people send in like 20 of one player and that has stuffed it up for the rest of us. I heard one report where a player got sent like 20 cards. He signed one and sent the others back lol.
Yeah greedy people ruined it for a lot of us. I'm guessing we know who might have been the one to send in 20 cards to the one player lol

Back
Top Bottom