Ultra-rare BRADMAN auto...1/10!!

Holy Crap! Oustanding mate :worthy: The rarest of the rare and the 1st time I have ever seen one Thanks for sharing :D

I think it is the pick of the bunch Steve.

The Bradman card below is also in the Futera File and is documented as one of only 7 signed promotional Heritage cards produced (so is technically the rarest Bradman signature card ever made)......however given the choice I think 99% of people would pick the 3 card redemption from 93/94 as the best.

1996 Bradman promo 1 of 7 p61.jpg

Not a bad substitute Richo!

Thanks for all the nice comments guys, was happy to share this knowing it has probably never been viewed publicly before. You just never know what is out there sometimes!

Still in awe :)

How did you track it down mate? Surely that is a story within itself!?

Not much to the story unfortunately Ryan - I got a for sale list sent to me about 18 months ago from a guy and looking down the $$$ column there was one card with more zeros on it than all the others........it was this Bradman!! I read the description and then looked back at the Futera File to see if it was in there and right up the back was the article. I couldn't afford the card at the time and got back in touch with the guy about 6 months ago and he still had it and he was happy to do a payment plan - so here we are!

Strangely enough I haven't asked him how he aquired it - I just paid it off and the postman did the rest!!

simply stunning mate congratulations...do you know where the others are? i dont think you should ever sell it, if you decide to move it you should donate it to the museum or have them buy it off you. great stuff!

Back
Top Bottom