Ultimate Mully mailday !

Mully

Hall Of Fame
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
stereophonicks
Hey folks ! hope everyone is well :)

In my eyes i recieved the best Chris Mullin card out there today and I am so glad I have it! Heresthe Mullin cards I have recieved, save the best for last :)

Thanks to Brett aka MrPaparazzi :)
mully1.jpg

Nice refractor to 99
mully2.jpg

DT to 600

mully3.jpg

Relic to 51 !

mully5.jpg

Another RC and Second year RC :)

mully6.jpg

Another nice refractor;

mully7.jpg

and finally my most wanted of Mullin cards, the DT auto :kick: :worthy: 13/49 :)

mully4.jpg

Thanks for looking :) Next on my list is the Chris Mullin laundry tag 1/1 :)

Nice pick ups Jason.

Pity you were not a member in January when I pulled the patch auto version of the first card in your mail day from TT. Since sold it.

awesome mullins man. that dream team mullin jersey # auto is very nice! thanks for sharing!

Nice Mullets :D

The DT auto's are sick cards, i only wish they had MJ in that set

Same here! I didnt realise how pricey or rare the DT autos were, i mean theres 49 of each of them but i see very few around.

Love the DT mate, is their a patch version of that one? Love the material Ink as well.

Strangely no ! Which makes the pricing for these pretty weird BV of $250!! Thanks again for the TT mullin card :)

Nice pick ups Jason.

Pity you were not a member in January when I pulled the patch auto version of the first card in your mail day from TT. Since sold it.

Dang that would have been cool ! Well any in future you know who to seek :)

what an amazing mailday. Looks like the PC is coming along nicely :D congrats

Thanks pal :)

Thanks for all comments and thanks for looking. The buzzcut drill sargent lives on :D

Gotta get the DT rainbow - would look very nice together - you already have the hardest piece to the puzzle! Sensational cards!

Back
Top Bottom