UFC UFC Main Event Mail Days!

siegeandspike

UFC Fan!
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
Siegeandspike
Got my first package of Main Event cards through the post today and thought that I would start up a thread where we can all post our Main Event mail days.

Feel free to post your UFC Main Event mail days here, so we can all see! :thumbsup:

The Nate Diaz mat relic is numbered 8/8, but does not really look any different from other mat relics?

Maineventmailday1.jpg

Maineventmailday1a.jpg

Maineventmailday2.jpg

i got a wanderlei gear today. it looks great however the ebay picture had it like blue and pink and i hand its silver and red? maybe a scanner mixup thing but does it have anything to do with the parralel versions? ill upload pics if i can fix my scanner

PS anyone got UFC 84 id love to buy it if anyone has it

EDIT got my scan up. told you my scanner was screwing up that card looks like crap
Wanderleigear.jpg

All the gear relics I have are a silver background with red in the foreground.
Was probably his scanner making it look different.

The posters just look so crisp and clear in hand. Love em' :)

Got my 1st main event card today..

-Wanderlei Silva gear, exactly the same as "Girds" pics so
I won't post it :)

still waiting on my baroni gear auto aswell...

And I've struck a deal for a main event base set..so I'm happy with that :)

how much did u pay for ur base set? i paid $12US pretty happy if it shows up this week... Or it will be sitting outside my front door for 2 weeks

Didn't pay a thing for it, swapped it for all my round 2 base doubles and a few left over inserts..was really suprised when the dude offered me the deal..

$12 got to be happy with that!

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 03:34 PM ----------

Ok what i thought was my wanderlei gear turns out it wasnt :(.....but hold on...its a package from TOPPS! My round 2 Junior Dos Santos auto!! Will post a pic in the round 2 section in about a hour woohoooo!!!

Look forward to seeing the JDS auto, Are you planning on keeping it or trading/selling?

I got a couple things in the mail. 1st package was from Siege, The Mike Brown Auto/Relic and a couple of poster cards from rd2. And another box from thisisselling which i will break in about 10 minutes :)

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 05:01 PM ----------

Heres the link to the break thread

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...671-live-main-event-box-break.html#post673082

Didn't pay a thing for it, swapped it for all my round 2 base doubles and a few left over inserts..was really suprised when the dude offered me the deal..

$12 got to be happy with that!

---------- Post added 17-03-2010 at 03:34 PM ----------

Ok what i thought was my wanderlei gear turns out it wasnt :(.....but hold on...its a package from TOPPS! My round 2 Junior Dos Santos auto!! Will post a pic in the round 2 section in about a hour woohoooo!!!

Why did they send you the JDS auto??
What was it meant to be? Bisping?

Cool, I will keep an eye out for mine then!!

My Topps Redemption history still says that all my Bisping's are 'pending'??

Did yours change to say 'shipped' or does it still say 'pending'?

Here's the latest lot of stuff to arrive:

Maineventmailday3.jpg

PLUS:

Maineventmailday3a.jpg

And:

Maineventmailday3b.jpg

Was very happy to pick up the Sosznski auto #07/50 :D
Was also very happy with the Bader 3 colour Tapout relic :)

Some of the rest will make it onto my trades list!

Back
Top Bottom