UEFA Champions League 2010/11

Warney

Number 20.
Real Name
Anthony
eBay User
tazzad1109
Hey Guys,

Haven't bought packs from shops for ages but i had some spare coin today when i went to the shops.

They had Match Attax there but i have all the cards i want from the set so there was no point of buying them, so i tried something new with the CL packs of Cards and Stickers. Anyway i bought 3 packs of Cards and 8 packs of stickers.

Cards (3 packs)
Inserts: Didier Drogba Champions :) Odds say 1:24 packs so did pretty well, nice looking card as well!
Base: Drogba, Eto'o, Pedro, Iniesta, Nesta, Berbatov, Evra, Vidic, Davis, Tony, Kluge, De Rossi, Welliton, Julio Cesar, Noboa, Abriel, Cesar. Pretty happy to get 3 United base cards!

Stickers (8 packs)
Base: Van Buyten, Wendt, Edu, Badier, Bougherra, Rodriguez, McGeady, Badstuber, Costa, Rosicky, Abriel, Mbia, Lampard, Pavlyuchenko, Zahavi, Sagna, Fleck, Chadli, Simpicio, Huggel, Shivhon, Pato, Saltor, Mertesacker, Maduro, Fritz, Pranjic, Insua, Jovanovic, Petrovic, Bengtsson, Totti, Vederson, Ilic, Ivanovic, V Rodriguez.
Team Badges: FC Barcelona, Tottenham
Legends 2009/10- Inter Team photo and celebrating a Milito goal.

Haha i love Gareth Bale but not the Spuds ;) Barca badge was pretty decent to get though. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a Barca fan.. you only lose once a season and you win just about every trophy they possibly can :p There the opposite of Arsenal is what i'm trying to say :)

hi warney, would you interested in buying UEFA Champions League 2010/2011 cards from me? i've seen your thread, and i recall sseing them for the first time a couple of days ago. I'm selling trading cards and if your keen then i will stasrt colecting them and if i come across any inserts or regular cards, i will offer them to you for sale. How does that sound?

killer70

Haha i love Gareth Bale but not the Spuds ;) Barca badge was pretty decent to get though. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to be a Barca fan.. you only lose once a season and you win just about every trophy they possibly can :p There the opposite of Arsenal is what i'm trying to say :)

I won't even bother in your box bust thread.

Except still only one English team in all competitions. With first trophy down in about 4 weeks.

Just a light hearted reply to your light hearted dig at Arsenal.
Four trophys still up for grabs: EPL, UCL, FA Cup and League Cup. Only one team can still win all four.

Want another lighthearted dig at Arsenal? They won't win any of them! :p Maybe League Cup :) Out this round in the UCL ;) United can win 4 trophies for the year as well ;)

Back
Top Bottom