UD Reflections Box Break.

I was pretty happy with the break overall.....the cards look really nice!

Scans soon!

Cheers
Matt

Here are the scans, if anyone is after anything send me a PM.

Hakim Warrick Auto
0048.jpg

Von Wafer Auto
0049.jpg

Amare Fabric Reflections #/100
0050.jpg

Odom and Smith
0051.jpg

And Bogut!
0053.jpg

Cheers
Matt

If you're interested in offloading the Hakim Warrick auto, let me know how much you're after.

Damn I lost out on a Carmelo Anthony Reflections fabric #/100 today.... this box break just a lovely reminder... but hey some very nice pulls... I might be interested in the Odom... though I am still debating if I wanna continue collecting him or offload him LOL

Thats a very nice break ! well done mate and hopefully not your last for a while.

Nice break Matt!
I'm glad the box finally arrived :)
Congratulations on the pulls and I hope you had fun breaking the box!

seriously, Upper Deck and Topps shouldn't tolerate shitty, lazy autographs such as that von wafer, and the hakim warrick isn't real flash either. quality control measures should be in place to avoid these things happening.

i mean these days the hobby is driven substantially by the chance to pull an autograph, and its not half as fullfilling when the auto itself is obviously not the athlete's best effort.

sorry to have a bit of a rant in your box break thread. congrats on beating the odds!

Hi the Bogut is numbered to 1499.....I was happy with the break overall...to those who have sent me a pm...ill get back to you shortly.....im playing my Cricket Grand Final this weekend and wont be near the computer much!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom