Two in one week! Old school as usual.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Since cutting back on eBay my maildays are few and far between. Usually a few things a week arriving is now like a few a month.

Still when they are like this its all the more sweeter! Now I have both Mikans from the set :smt109

I hope someone gets 10% of the thrill I get out of it as its a pretty cool card and very low pop report on it with not many higher in existance. :smt045

Mikan1952wheetiesport.jpg

I would love to see your collection some day man, that's gotta be one of the most influential collections know to a collector!!

Well done on the pickup dude!

Thanks guys but nah Scotty its just ok. I'll get what I want in my lifetime. They aren't making anymore vintage :p

Then its all upgrading from there. I want a psa 10 Havlicek rc but there would have to be one for me to lust after.

By the way the Mikan has only 10 graded :D

What a great vintage card. You must have a great vintage collection now Chad.

Anyway, congrats on picking up on only 10 card in the whole world, that has been graded.

Nah its not yet.

I really want to complete my 50 greatest RC collection. Only half way. Next year I will probably only collect and pick up those seeing they are gonna cost me :cry:

Its hard to work on something when you are also constantly picking up other stuff each month.

So next year maildays will be weeks and weeks apart but will be great when they do come. :D So I'll make the most of them now while I can. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom