Tv show returns

hey pie your from the states then right can u tell me if dragonball z was big over there

sorry bas, i'm in sydney, but dragonball z was big here until recently so i'm sure it would have been big in the USA. I remember it being massive in China when i was 3 or 4 now i'm 21 so it's been huge for a long time

i watched it religously loved it i'm just thinking in a future collectable sense with the whole figurine phase on ebay i picked up a really cool one i mean some of those action figures go 4 a fortune like wrestling and transformers

There is 17 episodes in season 5 (I have seen them heehee)

I've seen all of Season 5 as well... last few episodes seemed rushed (but still great viewing).

Currently watching Nip Tuck, Prision Break and Smallville. (thank you Bit Torrent ;) )

Wonder if anyone here has watched the new series called Heroes which is up to episode 8 in the US? If so, any good?

I read in an industry journal that Seven/Prime are bringing back "Race around the World" (which I assume is the Amazing Race and they've stuffed up the title in the article) to replace Celebrity Survivor next week.
They are apparently running the series that featured teams of families of four....which was 2 series ago I think.

Back
Top Bottom