Trip to Melbourne - Pack of 2012/13 Elite

LASWEET

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
Hi guys,

Just got back from a weekend in Melbourne and had a good time. Went to a couple of footy matches, went to Cardzone and went the Dandenong markets. Anyway, while I was at the markets I visited Malcolm and a couple of the other card sellers there.Can't remember the guys's name but I had a little chat to him about the NBA finals and I bought a pack of 2012/13 Elite since it was a fresh box. Opened the pack, saw a thick card but I thought it was a filler so I wasn't that excited but I get to the card and I see a Dwyane Wade All-Star Patch /25 :D

Pretty stoked because that is actually my first ever decent PC card that I've pulled myself. Can't beat the feeling of pulling a nice patch for the PC! Can anyone tell me what the value of this is? I can't find any of eBay.

Cheers,
Liam

Well done mate! I didn't even know anyone other than Malcolm sold packs/boxes at the market.

Pulled an auto for my PC from a past & present pack bought off Mal Saturday - best feeling, well done dude!

Card zone is great for AFL but a bit $$$ especially since he is the distributor for Select.

Well done mate! I didn't even know anyone other than Malcolm sold packs/boxes at the market.

Pulled an auto for my PC from a past & present pack bought off Mal Saturday - best feeling, well done dude!

Card zone is great for AFL but a bit $$$ especially since he is the distributor for Select.

Thanks, yeah there's a couple of other guys there that have some packs and stuff. Malcolm is the one with the pommy accent, correct?

Back
Top Bottom