• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
Please do NOT post comments, or votes until both parties have posted their cards!!!

battle1.JPG

93/94 David Robinson Hoops Commerative Autograph. A Mail-in card. Back in the days autos were RARE!

battle2.JPG

Speaking of RARE Autos. David Robinson 92/93 Skybox Auto. Another Mail-in promotion I think. Sig is nice and thick.

battle3.JPG

Something a little more modern. 2000 Greats of the Game Player of the Year Auto #21/87...Has Biblical quote Psalm 1: 1-3

He will be like a tree planted by the streams of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also does not wither. Whatever he does shall prosper.

battle4.JPG

2004/05 Ultimate Game Jersey 72/75. Two white jersey peices.

battle5.JPG

1997/98 SPx #38 Grand Finale #8/50. Rare for numbered cards back in those days BV is $120US!

battle6.JPG

1996/97 Gold Refractor. Nothing special, centering looks shit, but for this set its not too bad!

well there you had it, probably the top 6 cards I got out of 85 that I got this week!

To my challenger...The Truth...Good Luck! ;)

Damn, why did I do this? lol.

O.k. wish I had all Pierce to combat with, but I haven't bought much Pierce of late.

#1: I'll start big, 00-01 UD Pros & Prospects Anfernee Hardaway Signature Jersey.
PennyJsy-Auto.jpg

#2: 00-01 Upper Deck Eddie Jones Jersey Autographed from his days in Charlotte. I've been chasing an Ed auto for a little while now.
EddieJones.jpg

#3: Now for a Paul Pierce. 04-05 UD Ultimate Game Patch Triple 10/10. Bloody hard to find one of these! Trust me. Very happy when I won it, lol.
PierceUltimatetriplepatch.jpg

#4: Now for a Refractor. 1999-00 Topps Finest Alonzo Mourning Gems Die Cut Gold Refractor 69/100 SGC 98 (Gem 10) very nice:cool: That'll get Jimbo's vote, lol.
ZorefracSGC98copy.jpg

#5: 02-03 Upper Deck Alonzo Mourning All-Star Game Jersey. These are an SP unlike his Warm-up. Unpriced in Beckett, hard to find again. Very happy when this popped up to, lol.
ZoAll-StarJersey.jpg

#6: Anyone for a low-numbered patch? 04-05 E-XL Paul Pierce Court Authentics Patch Numbered 4/6 teal/aqua version.
PiercePatch-06.jpg

Ahhh, hope I can get at least one vote, can I vote for myself? LOL! Nice cards Trey, "just some auto's and a refractor" yeah right, lol! Please let my signature sway your vote, LMAO![-X

I knew I had ya Jim! The Eddie card has the Heat logo on the back too. Must have been just after the trade.
Thanks Trey. Good sport right there, lol.

went with truth on this one ,im liking the ultimate triple jersey and the EXL patch :)

My vote went to Trey, but nice cards truth. Been searching for a Eddie Jones Auto too.

wow, this one was a great battle! very close. whilst Treys are probably rarer & higher valued, im going with Truth on this one. First up the Penny auto jsy is sick, first one ive ever seen, plus hes in suns uni so you get bonus marks. the triple jsy is very nice, and also the patch #/6 is very cool, havent seen such low # exl patch before.

awesome work guys! im shitting it now for my battle with carlos, everyones really bringing out some HIGH quality maildays! :D

Now this is a close battle.

Trey has a pretty damn strong mailday with all those autos of his favourite player. I've got to admire that.

The Truth's mailday is awesome at the same time. I love his Very rare cards all around from both parties and so, I cannot decide who may deserve to be the winner here. I'm choosing to sit on the fence.

Good battle guys. May the winner please stand up. :p

Got to go with Trey. Not only rare autos from that era but of D Rob too. Trey takes this one.

Nice maildays on both accounts though.

This is a tough one, so I'm sitting on the fence. Rare DRob autos vs low number cards and a Penny auto. If it wasn't for the Penny I would have given it to Trey.

There's no way I can beat those oldskool D-Rob Auto's!:cool: They are awesome pick-ups. Just glad I got some votes! LOL! I knew the Penny would get me some credit, glad I won it!
Thanks to those who voted. Looks like Trey is leading the battle. Are any members open to bribes? PM me if you haven't voted, LMAO![-X
Gotta find something special for my next battle now.:-k

Back
Top Bottom