Traders Startoons

I asked one about putting them behind the counter, said she did that last time and they didn’t sell because no one noticed them, very sad

How many startoons?
hope my maths are about right
Green ??? x 18
Blue- to 400 x 18
Yellow- to 200 x 18
Pink- to 100 x 18
1 per pack, that's at least 700 starter packs more like 1200 starter packs or more to include the greens x 18
if its say, 21600 starters that's 64800 packets, 1800 boxes
Is that about 180 cases on top of the normal cases or out of the total production run.
180 cases of packets in starter packs is a easier way to sell packets then normal case buying

Yes. I still save $2 and there's still a chance of getting Jackson/Reynold startoons.

Just busted a Dylan Walker pink #13. Surprised it lasted the week at Charlestown
good old charlestown, was that the square, I remember busting packs and boxes back there in 1994.
Also at Kotara Fair.
Busted heaps of packs back at Mount Hutton back in in 1969-1970.

Yeah the square, think they've moved the newsagents since then did some renos in 2010
I still have my pile of top try cards from the coles before it was called charlestown square back in 1977.
In the early 90's they had a card fair there every sunday morning there next to coles.

yeh my take is that there are 1 or 2 signature hits per Maxi-Case so you are extremely lucky to hit something. most of us are more lucky to hit a box card (WC, Retirement, SAS #/500) than a sig. I have gone thru 2 mini cases and a number of loose packs from breaks with the biggest hit being a pink and a WC. In saying that I have seen breaks where a Legend or SAS sig or Dual has been hit but many mini cases were busted.

Back
Top Bottom