Tracking Card Sales and pricing

MasterBlaster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
HI,

Though there is a tread that people can ask the pricing of cards, somewhere there was a post on the different sites that allowed you to track them yourself.

The one that most people uses is 130point.com however they have been very hit and miss on BIN as if they took an offer, it no longer shows the offer price. Also I am finding that the site breaks constantly and or is taking forever to do anything.

SO in saying this, at some point there was a list with another site that I can no longer find listed here, even searched by my search efforts were in vain.

If anyone has any other sites or ways to check for price sales before and after the buy, please list it here, I will edit this thread starter with the links you leave.
Also if you have found a special way to help zero in on a card(s) on the site you let us know about, please explain it in easy to follow instructions. It will help save everyone time!

Thanks for your help and hopefully we will get more usefull tools from the masses.

Mike

Http://www.130point.com

That site crashes all the time because it’s the best word spread so far so many people use it now!

I also think they were the only one with an agreement with eBay to link through to the accepted price for offers. Not sure.

I’ve heard terapeak mentioned but not sure about any other good ones.

@nissangtr35 is definitely the best man to give you the answers to 130point ;)

I haven't used it in forever but Cardsnoop was another good resource but I think was facing some of the challenges with the ebay actual sold price data

I remember in a tread there was another one that had historical graphs of the cards lifespan. I have no idea how accurate it was, however I was thinking of checking it out and seeing if its still running. I thought it was in the original ask for a price thread, however that is so big now, I have no idea how to search it for a term and when I did something silly like WWW, well well, yeah, DUH!

worthpoint was another site that was a paid subscription that gave heaps of info and you could go back a long way on it for sales histories.
That site again fell victim to ebay when they stopped giving out the data to everyone

Now it seems that Ebay is no longer giving it to 130point either as I can not get a price for offer accepted.

Looks like it's working to me

kg1.JPG

k2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom