Tour Posters

infestacide

Metal Head
Real Name
Ben
I wouldn't mind some metal tour posters that i might have missed.. too many to go through, but if you have any AUSTRALIAN TOUR metal posters in decent condition, then let me know. They would look good in my metal den \m/

I wouldn't mind some metal tour posters that i might have missed.. too many to go through, but if you have any AUSTRALIAN TOUR metal posters in decent condition, then let me know. They would look good in my metal den \m/

I've got some type o negative, coal chamber, ministry, downset/earth crisis and tool tour posters if you want them.. they aint australian ones but.

My mate in Melbourne owns a (now online only) store. Used to be at St Kilda.

http://www.rarerecords.com.au/

Should find something there :)

Just so you don't think there's too much there make sure you select the starting letter of the band you're looking for at the top of the page. Then there's multiple pages of stuff per letter :)

thanks mate, will go and have a look now!

Just had a peak! some really nice stuff there mate, kudos. I am eyeing off the signed Napalm Death Poster.. Plus he has a few from my youth, like slayer and soulfly's first tour that i need.

I have a Slipknot 2008 All Hope Is Gone Australian Tour w/ Machine Head professionally blockmounted on thick board in excellent condition, not sure if I want to sell but throwing it out there as most of my other blockmounts are all Rap and Hip Hop...
Also have "An evening with Serj Tankian and Fantomas" from their 2009 BDO/Venue shows but I think it is just Australian Specific without all the dates just the year, but it is very rare and odd sized, but official
System Of A Down Toxicity Australian Album Launch poster.
That's all I can think of at the moment.
The first 2 are pretty sentimental so the price would have to be right. I will have a proper dig around... I have a lot of tour posters.

Would love a
2002 Big Day Out Poster
2004 Korn Australian Tour Poster
Hilltop Hoods State Of The Art 2009 Tour Poster

I only collect the official ones not the cheap ones taken out of music magazines and laminated or matted, like this below e.g. is the one I want
436433247_o.jpg

Sorry to hijack good to see another mad tour poster collector

My mate in Melbourne owns a (now online only) store. Used to be at St Kilda.

http://www.rarerecords.com.au/posters/

Should find something there :)

Just so you don't think there's too much there make sure you select the starting letter of the band you're looking for at the top of the page. Then there's multiple pages of stuff per letter :)

Signed up to his site, thanks G!

Oh he has the Korn one but its Perth specific not Brisbane or Australia :cry: and BDO 01 03 04 05 etc but no '02
Damn now I think of it I also need a 2010 and 2012 Soundwave one!! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom